Windows 10 Will Be Made Available on USB Flash Drives: Microsoft

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,427

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Microsoft on Thursday confirmed that its upcoming Windows 10 operating system will be available on USB drives soon after a couple of Amazon listings claiming to sell Windows 10 versions on USB drives were spotted.

Amazon.com started taking pre-orders for Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro on USB flash drives at $119.99 (approximately Rs. 7,600) and $199.99 (approximately Rs. 12,700). Notably, the retailer listed Microsoft as the seller of the USB flash drives with Windows 10.

A Microsoft spokesperson confirmed the plans to sell Windows 10 on USB sticks, not requiring users to utilise a DVD drive or create bootable flash drives themselves. In a statement to VentureBeat, a Microsoft spokesperson said, "Windows 10 will be available on USB drives for purchase in retail channels shortly after launch. The suggested retail prices for Windows 10 in the US are the same as Windows 8.1."

http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/laptops/news/windows-10-will-be-made-available-on-usb-flash-drives-microsoft-716486

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Yep, but i am not used to those complex procedures ; may be for Advanced users !!!

I will stun my PC with a Torrent ! :dodgy:dodgy

why do u need to torrent when you can get Win 10 from official Microsoft website ?:huh

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
It's a risk for me : Never Paid for Any Software :lol:lol;)

Microsoft isn't asking money to become a beta tester of their future builds ;)

Sarkar said:
Microsoft isn't asking money to become a beta tester of their future builds ;)
Bro i think he is not looking for beta version..He wants Final version.
And i don't think Microsoft will give a direct link to download ISO file of windows 10 without subscribing to MSDN.:hello

Tech Info said:
Bro i think he is not looking for beta version..He wants Final version.
And i don't think Microsoft will give a direct link to download ISO file of windows 10 without subscribing to MSDN.:hello

You can activate win 7 or earlier for life time(install all update and service packs) but cannot activate Win 8 for lifetime. What you can do with windows 8 is to make it 180 days of trial after that reset trial and so on. So day by day they are making it very difficult to activate pirated copy of Windows. :s

I am sure Win 10 will be the hardest as it is their last windows. :(

So the only option left with us is to join as a beta tester for their upcoming builds

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock