Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
In windows update it was showing 70% yesterday, today its showing 0%, any way to resume the update from where it left off, as of now i have set the connection as metered.

In windows update it was showing 70% yesterday, today its showing 0%, any way to resume the update from where it left off, as of now i have set the connection as metered.
yes, it should resume. Sometimes it takes time. If you want to download via windows update then don't set meter connection now otherwise it'll not download and make sure you've enough data. Wait for 30-60 min. if nothing happens then use MCT.

Can i transfer my win 10 (with key) to another PC and use ???
1. If your pc came preinstalled with Windows 10, then no

2. if you purchased Windows 10, then contact cc

3. if you have a digital license make sure it's linked to your Microsoft account, then uninstall windows 10 from older pc and install windows 10 on a newer pc. Sign in and then use troubleshoot (in Activation tab windows settings).
Steps: How to re-activate Windows 10 after a hardware change

Last edited:
What if i download the FCU ISO file and then install it on a PC running Win 7 ??? Will i get new Key for free, or can i use my Laptop Key ( digital license)

What if i download the FCU ISO file and then install it on a PC running Win 7 ???
If you are running genuine windows 7, then Windows 10 might get activated. Microsoft ended free upgrade on July 29, 2016. but the free upgrade is still available for assistive tech users.
can i use my Laptop Key ( digital license)
Read this post Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates It contains a link read that article it may help.

Back
Top Bottom