Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
Guys, Continue to PC working flawlessly but how do we continue to our Android phone from PC ?

cvnGkYo.png

Mail app updated with new background image and fluent design
b5MCGob.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the size of this Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709 ???

Last 3 days all my 1 GB per day data got used up, and it still showing downloading updates and is showing 0%, I just hate this part of windows 10
U cant pause or cancel updates, which was possible in windows 7 :angry::undecided:

Last 3 days all my 1 GB per day data got used up, and it still showing downloading updates and is showing 0%, I just hate this part of windows 10
U cant pause or cancel updates, which was possible in windows 7 :angry::undecided:
3 GB, you can use media creation tool to create iso and then upgrade.
you can pause updates or defer upgrades.
Go to settings --> Update & Security --> Advance option.

You can actually pause Windows Update, just set connection as metered

What new changes in Windowa 10 FCU v.1709 ??? Any UI changes ???

It will be a long list, my fav is Continue to PC from phone and Control folder access to protect files against Ransomware. Windows Defender is now more powerful

Notification area is changed, fluent design is coming in almost everywhere, setting app updated and now provides more option from control panel etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom