Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
MSFT is updating new settings app

windows-settings-fluent.png

Microsoft working on a refined UI with Fluent Design for Windows Settings in Windows 10 - MSPoweruser

Anyone hv any experience in changing laptop hinge? Mine was broken, the steel anchor was broken. What confused me is that one lenovo service center is asking Rs 3500 and other one is asking 2500. Finally replaced by paying 2500. Why different charges?

BTW 3500 one had AC in office whereas 2500 one does not have AC. That's the only difference I find. Rs 1000 extra just to fix hinge in AC?

Last edited:
Anyone hv any experience in changing laptop hinge? Mine was broken, the steel anchor was broken. What confused me is that one lenovo service center is asking Rs 3500 and other one is asking 2500. Finally replaced by paying 2500. Why different charges?

BTW 3500 one had AC in office whereas 2500 one does not have AC. That's the only difference I find. Rs 1000 extra just to fix hinge in AC?
i changed it abt 6-8 months ago.. from HP Service centre.. for 5500
they changed the whole back panel..

You mean back panel of screen ? Was the plastic broken ?
Yes.. hinge broken and some how that metal piece went in between the panel..
I couldn't close the laptop.. If i bring down the lid, the panel was like tearing down from bottom to top.
i took the laptop to service centre without closing the lid, was afraid of something will happen to display.

they change the whole portion of lid, except display. Back panel and hinges

Microsoft today released an update for their Sway app for Windows 10 devices, taking it to version 18.1710.51901.0.

The update brings along a number of functional improvements to the app which makes it easier to use. Check out the full changelog below.

• Print – Want to print your Sway? Now you can do it with two mouse clicks. Open the “…” menu at the top right and choose “Print”.
  • Export – Export a project to PDF or Word for offline sharing or to edit it in other file formats. Open the “…” menu at the top right and choose “Export”.
  • Customize Your Sway – Add Colors to the Design Pane to customize your design based on your brand.
  • Horizontal Layout – Horizontal Layouts have been changed to improve alignment and more effectively use space. Try joining some adjacent elements to see the effect.
  • Bug fixes and various enhancements.

Get Sway - Microsoft Store India
Microsoft's Sway presentation app for Windows 10 updated with new features - MSPoweruser

Back
Top Bottom