Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
My PC has very high disk usage, it mostly stays between 80-100%. Upgrading RAM will fix this or I need to get SSD?
Need to know your PC specs before suggesting anything. Also, run task manager and find out which app is causing high disk usage. It could be a software issue 🤷‍♂️ .

Need to know your PC specs before suggesting anything. Also, run task manager and find out which app is causing high disk usage. It could be a software issue 🤷‍♂️ .
It's very old PC
Very similar to mine brought same year. Was not expecting that anyone will be using that other than me :)

Intel Core 2 duo
Frontech 945 motherboard
3GB Ram DDR2
100GB Hard Drive
Windows 10 Pro
LG 19.5inch LCD
Frontech Electra 725 UPS

It's very old PC
I also have one old PC and it's running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro (v1903). It has 500 GB HDD and it doesn't have any high disk usage issue.

If you are running Windows 10 then you should have at-least 4 GB of Ram. I would suggest you to upgrade Ram. It's cheap, you'll find it on Amazon.
Make sure to buy ram which is compatible with your system.

You should also upgrade HDD to SSD. Your computer will perform faster.

I also have one old PC and it's running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro (v1903). It has 500 GB HDD and it doesn't have any high disk usage issue.

If you are running Windows 10 then you should have at-least 4 GB of Ram. I would suggest you to upgrade Ram. It's cheap, you'll find it on Amazon.
Make sure to buy ram which is compatible with your system.

You should also upgrade HDD to SSD. Your computer will perform faster.
Ok, I will upgrade RAM. Price of 1 TB HDD and 500 GB SSD is similar still I should opt for low storage SSD?

Price of 1 TB HDD and 500 GB SSD is similar still I should opt for low storage SSD?
You should buy SSD if you're fine with 500 GB storage. SSD is much faster than HDD and you'll feel the difference once you install SSD.

Calendar Preview

EIDiFlOWkAAwXst

Source

Translate: The gradual release of the new beta calendar for Calendar has started.

Back
Top Bottom