Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
I heard that 20H1 build is already finalised and comes without insider watermark. Tempted to try it.

I heard that 20H1 build is already finalised and comes without insider watermark. Tempted to try it.

Well, I'm on the fast ring and the latest update has that watermark. It was initially distracting but got used to it.

@sumitroy Thanks for the tips

1. I am not able to get into Windows

It starts at 86%, keeps going on for 2-3 minutes and system shuts down. If I start again, the same thing happens.

2. I used a Windows USB to fix using System Restore. That was displayed as " Successful ", but now it goes to the path of login screen and shuts down before reaching there.

3. I tried to revert the latest update through Windows USB. No luck. They say an update install is pending and we cannot continue.

Cumulative update (KB4528760) for Windows 10 build 18363 (v1909) is now available for download. OS Build 18363.592

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4528760/windows-10-update-kb4528760
jf9Ih3k.jpg

-------------------------------
Releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19041.21 to the Slow ring | Windows Experience Blog
Today we’re releasing 20H1 Build 19041.21 (KB4535550) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements

Last edited:
What’s new in Build 19546
  • Introducing Graphing Mode in Windows Calculator
  • (For Insiders) Introducing the Indexer Diagnostics app: Now in beta via the Microsoft Store, it was created to help enhance your understanding of the capabilities of search, as well as increase the troubleshooting ability and support for general Windows Search issues.
  • General changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19546 | Windows Experience Blog

Back
Top Bottom