Windies tour of India - 2018 | News & Updates

One worst defeat from india.when 280 plus is target i thought india will win easily.one time they were 172/3 but finally 240 all out.this is not acceptable.i under estimated west indies team.indian middle order is big negative.we have rotated many players in this slot and all failed.noone is capable of winning chasing a total and winning.even jadeja is not capable of chasing and winning a game.i always say dhoni form is a concern for indian team.he turned into big headache for kohli and bcci. Bcci should give him a treatment like they did for ganguly or laxman or sehwag or gambhir.dhoni is under performing for past 1 year.still some sentimental fans only support dhoni.we can't keep a player for wicket keeping purpose only.how india going to find out proper middle order batsmen in short period of time as world cup nearing.. raina or kadhar jadhav or pandya.lets see. t20 players selected in odi is big mistake.bcci should keep separate set of players for all formats.

Age plays a vital role, Dhoni is old and should retire now. The problem with India is top 3 are good batsmen with only 1 consistent performer and next 3 are average and last 5 are bad batsmen. So whenever first 3 or 5 fails, India will lose.

He is not all rounder.he is just bowler.most of the matches he failed to play big innings.
Wow I think u didn't saw the last test series against windies

Check the scorecard buddy or all-rounder ranking

Wow I think u didn't saw the last test series against windies

Check the scorecard buddy or all-rounder ranking
Ravindra Jadeja

Please see his statistics.average 30 and fifties 10 in 142 matches.is he all-rounder.😊. Where as ben Stokes is played 75 matches and average of 36 and 13 fifties and 3 hundred.

Last edited:
If Virat Kohli scores a hundred in the fourth ODI, he will become the second player to score 100s in four consecutive ODI innings.

MS Dhoni has scored 252 runs from 12 innings at a SR of 68.10 - the lowest ever SR for him in a calendar year.

Cricbuzz©

Back
Top Bottom