Windies tour of India - 2018 | News & Updates

Ind vs WI, Pune

Windies won by 43 runs

WI - 283/9 (50.0 Ovs)
IND - 240-all out (47.4 Ovs)
CRR: 5.03

Today they dropped jaddu n see:wall:

Wow, a LOSS at home?? I didn't follow the match, but yeah this is what I was also waiting for, a test to the middle order and they failed miserably. A wake up call before the WC! Apart from Virat, no one is consistent in this team. Is it intentional from Kohli to select 5 bowlers when the batting was already weak and he decided to chase on top of that!! WI scored 60 odd runs after 8 wickets fell. Looks like nothing went right today. BTW, India should have lost in the previous match, it was just luck that they escaped with a tie and now comes the inevitable.

I read few mentioning this would be a one sided ODI series and Windies would be whitewashed, I wonder what they would say now!!

Wow, a LOSS at home?? I didn't follow the match, but yeah this is what I was also waiting for, a test to the middle order and they failed miserably. A wake up call before the WC! Apart from Virat, no one is consistent in this team. Is it intentional from Kohli to select 5 bowlers when the batting was already weak and he decided to chase on top of that!! WI scored 60 odd runs after 8 wickets fell. Looks like nothing went right today. BTW, India should have lost in the previous match, it was just luck that they escaped with a tie and now comes the inevitable.

I read few mentioning this would be a one sided ODI series and Windies would be whitewashed, I wonder what they would say now!!
west indies one waste team in odi and test matches.This tour itself waste.bcci should have arranged nz,sa or bangladesh for home series.with the current indian team form this series will be one sided and west indies will be white washed in all formats 😊😊😊😊
It's not that easy in international cricket bro! No team should be taken lightly. Latest example being Hong Kong, they gave a real tough time to India by almost winning the match. Who thought they'll get the 3rd highest score of the tournament having 26 innings! Also don't forget Afghanistan who didn't spare a single inch to any opposition.

It looks like India's last 5 batsmen are very bad, once India loses 5/6 top wickets then they are not capable of winning, also bowlers are not good.

Dhoni is the culprit of this match .. yes he should retire now before or after world cup

Time to bring Raina

Terrible defeat in home I don't know how they going to survive in world cup with Rohit , rayudu , pant etc...

Where is pandya , jaddu ?? "N" number of talent players waiting outside but here we are running for kedar , rayudu etc... Nothing to say more

#God_only_can_Save

Last edited:
Dhoni is the culprit of this match .. yes he should retire now before or after world cup

Time to bring Raina

Terrible defeat in home I don't know how they going to survive in world cup with Rohit , rayudu , pant etc...

#God_only_can_Save
Right bro...

Time to bring Raina

Where is pandya , jaddu ?? "N" number of talent players waiting outside but here we are running for kedar , rayudu etc... Nothing to say more

#God_only_can_Save
Rohit ?? :huh::huh:because of last 2 failures then dhawan should also

I think our top 3 is best but problem starts after that which is getting worse day by day. :sleepy::sleepy:

Rohit ?? :huh::huh:because of last 2 failures then dhawan should also

I think our top 3 is best but problem starts after that which is getting worse day by day. :sleepy::sleepy:
Rohit will play only in flat track yes he has capacity but still he is not up to mark in home match itself after playing 10 years of cricket .. I don't want a century in all matches or once in 10 matches but I want him to score 30 to 40 runs in every match at least in home as a vice Captain .. he is not a all rounder only batting 8 runs enough as a opener ??

I speaking abt his entire career not abt last 2 whenever team wants him he failed then what is the use in team??

Same for dhawan why I didn't named if I put except Kohli entire batting line up should change that's not possible

Btwn yes in my opinion dhawan better than Rohit when team needs situation 😏😏😴😴

Back
Top Bottom