Windies tour of India - 2018 | News & Updates

Rohit will play only in flat track yes he has capacity but still he is not up to mark in home match itself after playing 10 years of cricket .. I don't want a century in all matches or once in 10 matches but I want him to score 30 to 40 runs in every match at least in home as a vice Captain .. he is not a all rounder only batting 8 runs enough as a opener ??

I speaking abt his entire career not abt last 2 whenever team wants him he failed then what is the use in team??

Same for dhawan why I didn't named if I put except Kohli entire batting line up should change that's not possible

Btwn yes in my opinion dhawan better than Rohit when team needs situation 😏😏😴😴
Before reading i want to clarify that i am not a die hard fan of rohit but just want to project some stats.

How can you say that Rohit is flat track bully ? because he makes run after 3-4 innings that except virat all the players who are currently playing in the international cricket should be that because no one is that much consistent.

And i don't think Tracks were flat on England and Dubai where Dhawan and Rohit made india win the Asia Cup.

just look at that Stats of MS dhoni and Rohit in last 1 year and you can clearly see the difference.

MS is not even making 50s

Rohit

2MvY4.png

MS Dhoni

2MvY3.png

It is really sad to see the player who made second most runs for india in last few years after virat Kohli is getting bashed just for few performances. And if he is such a flat track bully then tell me his replacement.You can not just blame top order every time because they are the only one who are the responsible for the win of India from last few year. And Rohit did't make runs whenever team needed ?? come on he has 20 centuries. Just take first match of this series if Rohit wouldn't made that 152 we would have lost that match by big margin.

Last edited:
Before reading i want to clarify that i am not a die hard fan of rohit but just want to project some stats.

How can you say that Rohit is flat track bully ? because he makes run after 3-4 innings that except virat all the players who are currently playing in the international cricket should be that because no one is that much consistent.

And i don't think Tracks were flat on England and Dubai where Dhawan and Rohit made india win the Asia Cup.

just look at that Stats of MS dhoni and Rohit in last 1 year and you can clearly see the difference.

MS is not even making 50s

Rohit

2MvY4.png

MS Dhoni

2MvY3.png

It is really sad to see the player who made second most runs for india in last few years after virat Kohli is getting bashed just for few performances. And if he is such a flat track bully then tell me his replacement.
Ok bro fine no issues :)

India is never blessed with a genuine all-rounder after Jimmy Amarnath, Madan Lal & Kapil Dev (sorry, if I missed anyone else). But we had at least Sachin, Ganguly, Sehwag, Yuvi, Raina who could roll their arms as sixth or seventh bowler. In present team, batting ends at 6 (or should I say at 3). With this team, expecting WC win is nothing but a daydream.
We desperately need some all-rounders (at least half). We're not expecting Stokes, Ali, Curran, Sakib, Morris etc though.

Last edited:
Ashley Nurse, Man of the Match

Kohli's ODI 100s in losing run chases:

123(111) vs NZ, Napier, 2014
106(92) vs Aus, Canberra, 2016
107(119) vs WI, Pune, 2018

Cricbuzz ©

Yesterday's match was an good example how much an all-rounder can make a difference to the scoring , though kuldeep and Cahal performing well I still feel jadeja or ashwin should play because of there batting ability it's mentality an advantage if you see batting till 7 or 8 wicket(yesterday after fifth wicket tail is batting) , bring in pandya as an third pacer and ashwin/jadeja/jadav in place of kuldeep /Cahal( one can replace)

If Dhoni can score with bit more consistently then we will have good team(I'm talking about his recent years batting woes)

Kohli alone cannot win matches most of the time

Back
Top Bottom