South Africa tour of India 2022 | News & Updates

jroOinb.jpg

according to sources, veteran opener Shikhar Dhawan is slated to return as the skipper for the ODI team after their three T20Is from September 28-October 4. The selected squad will leave for Australia on October 5 after the T20I series, and with a second-string side to face the Proteas in the ODIs.

India squad for South Africa T20Is: Rohit Sharma (Captain), KL Rahul (vice-captain), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), R. Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Mohd. Shami, Harshal Patel, Deepak Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah.

Note: Hardik Pandya, Arshdeep Singh and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be reporting to the NCA for conditioning-related work during the course of the home series against Australia and South Africa.

according to sources, veteran opener Shikhar Dhawan is slated to return as the skipper for the ODI team after their three T20Is from September 28-October 4. The selected squad will leave for Australia on October 5 after the T20I series, and with a second-string side to face the Proteas in the ODIs.

Shikhar Dhawan should have been selected in place of K L Rahul in T20 World Cup squad

Don't be surprised if KL Rahul is Man of the Series in upcoming T20 World Cup.

Australia pitches is perfect for Player like KL Rahul to score bulk runs
I will be surprised if this happens & happy also but understand the fact bro, he has not played this format much in last 1 year and it was evident from his miserable performance in Asia Cup, mark my words and pin this post

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock