Discussion Which Music Streaming Service You Pay For? Why?

Which Music Streaming Service You Pay For? Why?

• Spotify

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Apple Music

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Youtube Music

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Jio Savaan

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Wynk

• Gaana

• Amazon Music

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Others

• Total voters
I have most of the music streaming platforms :
Apple music -- $11.92/month ($10.99+ tax)-- I use it all the time
Spotify -- $4/month(USA family plan), my sister uses it and I pay for it. I use it only for SIVAJI Telegu album
YouTube music -- $5/month (USA family plan), I use it only for YouTube videos and not for music
Gaana -- got it with timesprime and never used it

I have used all the above platforms and found nothing can beat Apple music in terms of quality and the latest discovery station.

I have most of the music streaming platforms :
Apple music -- $11.92/month ($10.99+ tax)-- I use it all the time
Spotify -- $4/month(USA family plan), my sister uses it and I pay for it. I use it only for SIVAJI Telegu album
YouTube music -- $5/month (USA family plan), I use it only for YouTube videos and not for music
Gaana -- got it with timesprime and never used it

I have used all the above platforms and found nothing can beat Apple music in terms of quality and the latest discovery station.
If you are in US, have you tried Tidal? I wonder if it gets all the latest Indian music releases like Spotify, YT, and Apple

If you are in US, have you tried Tidal? I wonder if it gets all the latest Indian music releases like Spotify, YT, and Apple
I listen to only Telugu music and occasionally Hindi. Only few songs. No, Tidal doesn't all the Indian music. It has very limited content

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock