Discussion [Poll] Music streaming Services in India. Which one you use?

Which music streaming service you use? You can select upto 3

• Google Play Music

• Apple Music

• Amazon Prime Music

• Gaana

• Saavn

• Wynk Music

• Jio Music

• Hungama Music

• Sound Cloud

• I don't use any of these

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why whenever I type saavn.com in the url, it redirects me to jiosaavn.com xD It's nice meeting you again bro 😄

Yes, I think Vodafone is also planning to enter the market. Needless to mention Spotify is going to launch in India by the March end. I'll see the downfall of Apple Music and Google Music by that time (since they have the best directory of International Music).

Amazon Music's quality is good but they don't have good UI and doesn't have much collections. Feels empty.

Spotify is so far the best platform.

And, It's always nice to meet you too. Good friend found on DreamDTH :)

Apple music removed tips music label all songs. Tips music has old classic songs. It’s been long time they removed it. Does anyone have any idea when they will be back??
Don't know about when Apple Music will renew with contract. Same songs are now available on Gaana.

I use Spotify. @sumitroy you should add that too since many of the people I know uses Spotify only and the max they have used is Amazon Prime Music for Hindi Collection.

And, JioMusic and Saavn are same now.

Yes, JioSaavn is merger of JioMusic and Saavn.
Spotify isn't available officially in India, which is why it's not in the poll options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock