Good News Which iPhone should I buy

It's not about 5G bro. It's because of high-end specs and low mAh.

2340x1080-pixel resolution at 476 ppi XDR Display, 625 nits (1,200 nits HDR) brightness, HDR10 Video Playback and all other things with just 2227mAh battery.

iPhone SE was with old specs and 1821mAh but still, it's hard to pull it an entire day for an average user because of this I highly doubt about 12 mini. If the battery turned out to be good it will be a miracle and mini might become the best selling device.
Tech enthusiasts were saying that OLED displays will consume less power than LCDs as OLEDs don't have backlighting. Further, Apple has quoted "15hr video" playback for 12 Mini battery. 15hr video playback is quoted with 5g in mind also. Since, there is no 5G in India, we might get 16hr video playback or more. 5G is very power hungry. Also, 5nm chipsets are highly power efficient and well optimized.

In Apple smartphones, battery will not drain when the smartphone is idle.

So, Anything over 5hr of SOT will do good.

Tech enthusiasts were saying that OLED displays will consume less power than LCDs as OLEDs don't have backlighting. Further, Apple has quoted "15hr video" playback for 12 Mini battery. 15hr video playback is quoted with 5g in mind also. Since, there is no 5G in India, we might get 16hr video playback or more. 5G is very power hungry. Also, 5nm chipsets are highly power efficient and well optimized.

Like you rightly pointed out, it's LCD vs LED here. I'm sure this device will get you through the day. And how much of HDR10 content everybody watches anyway. Let's wait for the official reviews. And regardless, I think mini will be the highest selling iPhone.

Like you rightly pointed out, it's LCD vs LED here. I'm sure this device will get you through the day. And how much of HDR10 content everybody watches anyway. Let's wait for the official reviews. And regardless, I think mini will be the highest selling iPhone.
Excited for hands-on videos. Can't wait till Tuesday for videos and reviews. 3 more nights to go.

They quoted 13hrs for SE which is a 720p display. But ya it's a new chip so let's see...Anything can happen :giggle:

Great bro.
My iPhone X's SOT is more than 7 hours and battery capacity is at 83 percent.

5qVOXGV.jpg

My ordered XR is scheduled to be delivered on 24th. But now I'm thinking, was it a right decision?
*It's a 2 year old model
*Single camera is outdated
@Siva bro

My ordered XR is scheduled to be delivered on 24th. But now I'm thinking, was it a right decision?
*It's a 2 year old model
*Single camera is outdated
@Siva bro
Between 11 and XR, Yes, it's the right choice. But if you are looking for Pro models or 12 series, then No! The reason Apple is continuing XR is that the people are still interested in buying it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock