Seeking Help What to do if repair shop had damage your phone?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 2,128

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys so basically the phone was Lenovo A6000 which belong to my cousin sis the thing was that the mic was not working so the shopkeeper ask me that I'll try to replace the mic and after that if problem solve then its good if not then we have to change the complete chipset.
But, during which the shopkeeper damaged the display combo. And, result was that its not even showing up.
So, he him self replace it with the another combo which is showing worst. So, guys I want some suggestions from you guys about my next step. The phone is in that shop only.

Last edited:
Bro looks like mobile was repaired in normal shop and not brand authorized repair center? If it was brand authorized you could have demanded for replacement.
In my opinion it is better to demand for compensation from shopkeeper based on mobile original price and how old it is. If you ask to fix issue, I believe they may not replace with genuine part.

Bro looks like mobile was repaired in normal shop and not brand authorized repair center? If it was brand authorized you could have demanded for replacement.
In my opinion it is better to demand for compensation from shopkeeper based on mobile original price and how old it is. If you ask to fix issue, I believe they may not replace with genuine part.
It's Lenovo A6000 it's quite 1.5 years old.

Are you serious? :ROFLMAO:
I'm asking seriously bro did I file a complaint against him in police station.
You cant do anything as shopkeeper is not authorized .and you don't hav any proof that shopkeeper damaged your phone

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock