Discussion What are you watching on OTT today?

Star NXT

Reaction score
Share what you are watching on OTT today.

Hope this thread will be active especially on weekends as most people watch OTT on weekends :)

WWE Taboo Tuesday 2004 on Sony Liv. This is one of the best things human eyes could ever see on any OTT. 😍😘😜

Movie: Hell or High Water (2016)
Platform: Google Play.

Bought this movie long time back. Still haven't watched it. Will watch today.

Discovery of Witches on SonyLiv. Someone had recommended this show in the rec thread.

It's a good light-hearted movie which reminds us of Summer Vacation, friendship etc. 😊
I hated the ending. Lots of thing didn't made sense to me.
I didn't like the fact that how people of Portorossoa were accepting of Sea Monster within seconds of them winning the race without questioning them like in Frozen movie. Also they didn't use the grandmother's character who seemed quite to interesting to me.
My expectations are high when I watch a Pixar movie seeing how they outdo their previous movie. Visually it was stunning. Story was meh.

I hated the ending. Lots of thing didn't made sense to me.
I didn't like the fact that how people of Portorossoa were accepting of Sea Monster within seconds of them winning the race without questioning them like in Frozen movie. Also they didn't use the grandmother's character who seemed quite to interesting to me.
My expectations are high when I watch a Pixar movie seeing how they outdo their previous movie. Visually it was stunning. Story was meh.
As I said it's a lighthearted simplistic movie, of course this isn't as good as other Pixar movies in terms of story telling. But, rest is top notch. If we keep pointing out the flaws we get many things. Disney didn't promote this much also they didn't release like other movies, where it is first available on Disney+ Premier Access etc. Because this Isn't there big adventure movie, they just wanted to give some feel good Happy vibes movie.

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier
It was so so series. Now watching Loki and it's interesting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock