Discussion Where are you watching IPL this year - JioCinema feed vs. TV channel feed

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 825
Comparing live feed with TV channel feed is like we compare original photo with Photoshop/edited pictures...
A TV channel feed is compressed feed by operator of live feed...
A TV channel we recieve once the operator only after compress the live feed where he makes changes to the original contents...

Last edited:
Comparing live feed with TV channel feed is like we compare original photo with Photoshop/edited pictures...
A TV channel feed is compressed feed by operator of live feed...
A TV channel we recieve once the operator only after compress the live feed where he makes changes to the original contents...
Comparing Live feed with star sports 4k dth channel and Jio cinema 4k app

Comparing Live feed with star sports 4k dth channel and Jio cinema 4k app
Yup...not fair comparison...star sports 4k is a compressed version of live feed like any other TV channel compressed from live feed from the original feed...
The channel comes to us like this.

1St they download the live feed/ original source to their upload center
There they compress ,add /remove what they want to provide to end user.
Like cricket live feed don't have Dolby audio ..star sports add Dolby audio by upscale or some compression...
Then they upload to the satellite transponder
From there our STB recieve signal and tuner decodes and we get the channel...that compressions might be the reason of getting stuck while 3Rd umpire time..
These r few things of getting channel's and more processes r still there..

Live feeds r coming live streaming in app...

Last edited:
While watching the match in Jio cinema in my Blaupunkt TV video is getting strucked but audio is playing in background I have tried every language but facing the same issue and I have complained to Jio in Twitter last week and after that didn't face that issue for few days but after that I am facing this issue again and again. Does anyone facing this issue ?

While watching the match in Jio cinema in my Blaupunkt TV video is getting strucked but audio is playing in background I have tried every language but facing the same issue and I have complained to Jio in Twitter last week and after that didn't face that issue for few days but after that I am facing this issue again and again. Does anyone facing this issue ?
Yes I am also facing issue from last few days
I am using jio fiber stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock