OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Still dont get the relation of these two movie or whats the crossover is except the drug..
That's the only relation. They are not related by blood or anything.
Both the movies just happen to occur in the same universe. That's it. We may see characters from the other movies, but it ends there. I doubt Dilli will come to rescue or help Vikram or something. I see no reason to do so.

Both the movies just happen to occur in the same universe. That's it. We may see characters from the other movies, but it ends there. I doubt Dilli will come to rescue or help Vikram or something. I see no reason to do so.
I was expecting somehow any two character will be linked with two movies.

Last night watched Vikram and today watched Kaithi.
Still dont get the relation of these two movie or whats the crossover is except the drug..
And I thought I was the only one not able to connect the dots. Anyone sequel will have Suriya. Right?

It's NOT the only relation.
*Inspector Bejoy was there in both films, predominantly playing the same character.
*Dilli also present in both films. In Vikram, once he was shown (only his handcuffed hand though) driving the truck in one scene. In another scene, his daughter was shown and his voice also heard.

It's NOT the only relation.
*Inspector Bejoy was there in both films, predominantly playing the same character.
*Dilli also present in both films. In Vikram, once he was shown (only his handcuffed hand though) driving the truck in one scene. In another scene, his daughter was shown and his voice also heard.
That's what I said.
They just established that both are in the same universe using that. That means we may see same characters throughout all the movies. But that's it. I doubt we'll see any kind of team-up between them. Anyways, it's too soon to tell.

Never Have I Ever - S3:
Again, Netflix and their so-called "character development". Feels totally unnecessary and forced to be honest. As if it's the only way to move the plot forward. The one who needs actual character development was the main lead. She's the same as beginning. The only thing that changed about her is the number of boys she likes. Very repetitive plot. Every season we are back to the same point from where we started. Same with this season as well.
The only one who had a proper character development this season was Paxton. And regarding Ben, I thought he finally moved on from Devi, but I guess I was wrong. So, back to square one it is.
(7.5/10. Would've rated 4/10 if it wasn't entertaining)

Source

Honestly, I think I'll skip the upcoming seasons. I bet it'll be the same sh#t over and over again.

I had my whole family and guest over when I played the first episode. It was really embarrassing. I just froze for a moment. I switched to Homeland which had literally blowing up people and cussing. That somehow was acceptable.
I know lmao I did the same once

Source

Honestly, I think I'll skip the upcoming seasons. I bet it'll be the same sh#t over and over again.
Totally agreed they ruined Such a nice show they should learn from freaks and geeks makers they make good teen shows and NHIE Makers Needs to add some Hip Hop elements to make the show watchable like Devi becomes a rapper lives in a lavish lifestyle etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock