OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Gargi on first day but sadly not worth watching..
OM looked better than gargi..
I liked Gargi and haven't seen OM. Well, we can't compare these two movies as it falls to different genres.
Everything depends on personal likings and comforts..there is no need to agree everyone for everything...
Agree, Gargi is a niche movie. Catered only to specific audience and you certainly don't fall into that category. On the other hand you liked Om which is of an action oriented movie. I respect your opinions/views. 🤓

Locke & Key - S3:
This season was less happening than the previous season. Probably because there were less characters involved. Anyways, good that they ended it before it was too late.
(7/10)

Never Have I Ever - S3:
Again, Netflix and their so-called "character development". Feels totally unnecessary and forced to be honest. As if it's the only way to move the plot forward. The one who needs actual character development was the main lead. She's the same as beginning. The only thing that changed about her is the number of boys she likes. Very repetitive plot. Every season we are back to the same point from where we started. Same with this season as well.
The only one who had a proper character development this season was Paxton. And regarding Ben, I thought he finally moved on from Devi, but I guess I was wrong. So, back to square one it is.
(7.5/10. Would've rated 4/10 if it wasn't entertaining)

A Model Family:
You could call it a Korean version of Ozark (+ Breaking Bad). Very similar plot. It felt a bit slow.
(7/10)

I liked Gargi and haven't seen OM. Well, we can't compare these two movies as it falls to different genres.

Agree, Gargi is a niche movie. Catered only to specific audience and you certainly don't fall into that category. On the other hand you liked Om which is of an action oriented movie. I respect your opinions/views. 🤓
I didn't compared both...just said on it's catogarywise only..
In gargi they tried to create suspance but it was failed in 1St half hour itself for me.becoz i got who is culprit ...acting wise ok but all in all i didn't like much...direction was not upto the mark for me..
On OM
Actually i don't like too much fights and graphics..here in om i liked the way they took the story and maintained till end..direction was very good ..

Gargi:

Loved the movie. Sai Pallavi was amazing as always. Other artists were also good. The movie was very well paced. Even after having a 2hr+ runtime, it didn't feel like it. The Hindi dubbing was also really good. A must watch.
(8.5/10)

Watched "Thank You"(Telugu) and I liked it. There is some depth in the story and it is also message oriented. Mr. Vikram Kumar, the director, narrated the story in a back and forth style similar to his earlier film of Akkineni trio's "Manam". The movie has no commercial elements in it and no comedy. Thaman's BGM is a big disappointment. The movie failed at the box office miserably and entered OTT within 20 days of its theatrical release. Such stories suit best for Malayalam audience and not for Telugu audience.

Naga Chaitanya as an arrogant and egoist excelled in his role.

Last night watched Vikram and today watched Kaithi.
Still dont get the relation of these two movie or whats the crossover is except the drug..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock