OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Brilliant documentary. It good to watch a 1930s German style documentary in 2022. Hoping for more similar content from History TV. Congratulate everyone involved in making it.
Source

Duranga on Zee5 is a good watch.I haven't seen the Korean original so for me it was like watching an entirely new story.Gulshan Deviah is very good actor.

Eu1tnpz.jpg

Watched Arcane quite a while back and I just have to say this is what peak fiction looks like. Every single thing about this show was top tier from the visuals to the story. One of the best shows 2021 had to offer.
Must watch!!
I have never played the game. Is it a necessary prerequisite before watching this?

Watched ಬೈರಾಗಿ Baragi in voot select..
Loved it...
Worth watching..

Watching That 70s Show is fun after finishing The Seventees on Voot.

My Sony Liv subscription is about to expire. So decided to finish unwatched originals. Finished Dr. Arora. What a dud. This is second Imtiaz Ali series where series end when things get interesting. Not one chapter concluded. Whole series is unfinished. IMO avoid watching the series until the second season drops.

My Sony Liv subscription is about to expire. So decided to finish unwatched originals. Finished Dr. Arora. What a dud. This is second Imtiaz Ali series where series end when things get interesting. Not one chapter concluded. Whole series is unfinished. IMO avoid watching the series until the second season drops.
Imtiaz Ali is a master of making people sleep 😌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock