OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched the mini series, Know your country at D+H
Every episode of average of 3 minute.
Get to know some amazing fact of our country.

Crash Course
Amazon Prime
We have seen kota factory, Aspirant , Hostel Daze and now Crash couse..all of the story were more of same. To some extent Aspirant were different.
If Kota factory and Aspirant be given 10/10 and hostel Daze 9/10 then Crash course should be given 7/10.
These crash couse has given more concentration on Prestige fight between two coaching centre and extra curricular activities by kota student like what sri did with Sanaya Kazi but kota factory, aspirant , hostel daze gave importance on student life their career.
And one more thing These kota is now becoming famous for these web series rather than coaching centre and institutes
And after binge watched all episodes
still not get to know who the Binny agarwal was. Why everyone needs him for all good and bad things. What is his actual identity.

Watched Darlings yesterday on Netflix.I think after a long time Netflix got a wee bit right when it comes to Hindi Netflix Originals.Acting wise everyone is top notch.

Saw Tron Legacy yesterday, set in a neon world with great cinematography and the bgm was really good. My only gripe would be the lead actor's but rest is fine. Overall a great first watch!

Overall, Laal Singh Chaddha is garnering average reviews. Many reviewers are criticizing Khan's wide-eyes performance taunting it to be very similar to PK and somewhat like the weak brother in Dhoom 3. It might be a hit but not a blockbuster for sure.

Overall, Laal Singh Chaddha is garnering average reviews. Many reviewers are criticizing Khan's wide-eyes performance taunting it to be very similar to PK and somewhat like the weak brother in Dhoom 3. It might be a hit but not a blockbuster for sure.
He should be sued for ruining an iconic movie like Forrest Gump.

Finally finished Crash Course.It's okish.Felt that there were too many subplots which could have been avoided.And i feel that there is no need to make another season of the series.Acting wise Annu Kapoor was top notch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock