OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Imtiaz Ali is a master of making people sleep 😌
He still gave us the greatest rom-com of Indian Cinema. Nothing can top Jab We Met. From songs to location selection to casting. Everything about that movie is perfect. :ok2:

He still gave us the greatest rom-com of Indian Cinema. Nothing can top Jab We Met. From songs to location selection to casting. Everything about that movie is perfect. :ok2:
Even Rockstar was good . But then came the downfall starting with Tamasha ( Only Good songs ) , after thatt an epic disaster LAK 2

Yesterday watched Maharani 2 in 1 go till evening.. suspence really good..i liked it very much..
Today watched Samaritan.. actually i like Stallone movies.. because in his movies very less graphics.. i loved ..
Both r worthy watching..

Yeah but I like it's songs like Shayad & Haan main galat
Shayad is my favourite too which is the only good thing about the movie. Otherwise nothing good could be said about the movie. It reminded me of Bahubali 1.

Shayad is my favourite too which is the only good thing about the movie. Otherwise nothing good could be said about the movie. It reminded me of Bahubali 1.
Yes i wish Imtiaz sir didn't remake the movie & he should make good original movies like jab we met, socha Na tha & Rockstar

Aparajito(2022) : The making of a masterpiece
Zee 5
This film is a tribute to master filmmaker Satyajit Ray in his birth centenary and it's inspired by the story behind the making of Ray's iconic film 'Pather Panchali'. IMDB rating 9.3 for a reason. Actually It's not the movie , it's about the legend, Satyajit Ray , whose first film , went to Cannes Festival, won Critic award and became the first Indian to receive an Honorary Academy Award in 1992.
must watch

Last edited:
Aparajito(2022) : The making of a masterpiece
Zee 5
This film is a tribute to master filmmaker Satyajit Ray in his birth centenary and it's inspired by the story behind the making of Ray's iconic film 'Pather Panchali'. IMDB rating 9.3 for a reason. Actually It's not the movie , it's about the legend, Satyajit Ray , whose first film , went to Cannes Festival, won Critic award and became the first Indian to receive an Honorary Academy Award in 1992.
must watch
Pride of the original Tollywood of the India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock