OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Couldn't watch KGF: Chapter 2 at theatres for some reason. By the time I got time to catch the movie. It was too late. Anyhow I streamed the movie today. God I was disappointed with it. It had nothing special worth the hype. By the end I got bored to death. The only thing good worth was watching the lead up to the sequel which is the exact thing I liked about KGF: Chapter 1. VFX was plain bad, logic is not to be found since it's a mass entertainer, forgetful songs, weird jump cuts inbetween scenes and washed up villian who never wins against a character like Rocky who is dumb as well as clueless. Yet, he is flawless. Atleast Pushpa despite sucking has memorable songs. Here you got nothing but a lead up to another film. Makers nowadays specially from South have cleverly decided to make movies with cliffhanger. So that audience still invest time to know what happens next. Nothing wrong with that. Every works to make money. But expectations needs to fulfill.

KGF is 1 movie. Not even worth half the hype.
Only 20% of the movie they have used VFX and you're saying that 20% is itself bad 🤣

Panchayat - S2:

Just finished it. Another fun-filled season. After that ending, I wonder what they'll do with the next season. Anyways, I hope the wait's not to long.

9/10
Since Abhishek moved out of fulera. His struggle from scratch in another village. Parallel tracks from fulera. Probably Abhishek and rinki's love story. Ending with either another rejection or success in CAT.

Since Abhishek moved out of fulera. His struggle from scratch in another village. Parallel tracks from fulera. Probably Abhishek and rinki's love story. Ending with either another rejection or success in CAT.
Yep. That's what I think too.
We'll get to see many more interesting characters.

Why RRR being reviewed here? It is not an OTT movie lol....anyway i will review too:

Watched Telugu version after renting from ZeePlex....I loved it....just amazing....this is how movies should be made for the big screen....after watching it I am ashamed of watching every other movie....I don't compare it to Hollywood movies....vfx is nowhere near them....logic less....no physics....but the emotional effect each scene creates is amazing....this is the true brilliance of Rajamouli....also huge credit to his father who came up with this story....I could never imagine that we could have an action entertainer set in the freedom struggle time....totally worth Rs.349....i can pay more for this movie.

Rating: 9/10

Last edited:
Young Sheldon - S5:
The best season so far. No boring episodes this season. Very entertaining from start to the end.
8/10

Jersey (2022):
One of the better remakes. Even though it's a remake, the emotions are still present. Pankaj Kapur was absolutely amazing. Shahid Kapoor as well. Songs were also good. Especially Maiyya Mainu. Definitely worth a watch.
8/10

I didn't like last episode of Young Sheldon. Just because of Pen and Teller.

Finished Panchayat ssn 2 ,another gem from TVF.Though i didn't liked the ending as it was a departure from the light hearted comedy the series has been.

Finished Better Call Saul Part 1 of the final ssn to me one of the shows that kept my interest intact even after 6 ssn's.To me alongwith The Wire,Breaking Bad ,Better Call Saul has been the one of the best TV series of any genre i have watched.

Finished Better Call Saul Part 1 of the final ssn to me one of the shows that kept my interest intact even after 6 ssn's.To me alongwith The Wire,Breaking Bad ,Better Call Saul has been the one of the best TV series of any genre i have watched.
That latest episode ending. 🤯🤐💀

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock