OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Sumit Saurav: Vansh Ka Naash - Have been a fan of him since Comicstaan. He's absolutely hilarious. Didn't dissappoint in this special either.
8.5/10

Beast (RAW) - Could have easily made a Hollywood-like fast-paced action-thriller. Only if they would've removed all the unnecessary comedy scenes & love angle and made it around 1h40m. Had great potential.
6/10

Modern Love: Mumbai - None of the stories are that good. Feels like something is missing in every story. Arshad Warsi & Chitrangada Singh's Cutting Chai is the only one that feels complete.
My ranking would be:
  1. Cutting Chai
  2. I Love Thane
  3. Raat Rani
  4. Mumbai Dragon
  5. Baai
  6. My Beautiful Wrinkles
Show has very similar vibes to Netflix's Feels like Ishq.
7/10
Beast Director Nelson' s style itself is Deadpan comedy. Both his previous movie followed the same pattern. So, without comedy it would have been Non-Nelson movie. 😄

Watched The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix over last week.Nothing special but its a sleek series with no time for nonsense.The ending has left scope for another season.Overall a decent timepass.

Watched The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix over last week.Nothing special but its a sleek series with no time for nonsense.The ending has left scope for another season.Overall a decent timepass.
I watched it too. And the same word kept coming to my mind as well. "Sleek".
You saved me time. As I would've written the same.
7.5/10

A little less busy. As I've already watched Panchayat. 😁
So, will be watching only Love Death + Robots Vol. 3 and (maybe) Jersey.
I suggest you to watch the original version of Jersey instead of Shahid Kapoor's. Although it's directed by the same director, I felt it was entirely different kind of movie. If you still plan to watch it, do watch the original version after the Hindi version. 😉

I suggest you to watch the original version of Jersey instead of Shahid Kapoor's. Although it's directed by the same director, I felt it was entirely different kind of movie. If you still plan to watch it, do watch the original version after the Hindi version. 😉
How could I not watch the original. After all, Nani is my favourite Telugu actor. I watched the original Jersey the day it released on OTT.

How could I not watch the original. After all, Nani is my favourite Telugu actor. I watched the original Jersey the day it released on OTT.
Then you will be total disappointed with Shahid Kapoor's 😂
Anyway this is just my assumption, pls do let us know how you felt after watching Hindi version.

Panchayat 2

The best Sequel to any show in recent times . Infact IMO , This was 3 times entertaining than its first season . Full of comedy and yes the last episode. I was in tears . Raghvir Yadav and Faisal Malik , they both stole the show in the last episode . I want Season 3 now ASAP

1000000 / 10

Leave everything guys and watch it ❤️

And Yes Please Don't miss the Toilet , Chappal ( Slippers ) and the last episodes as these three were the finest of them all ❤️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock