OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Couldn't watch KGF: Chapter 2 at theatres for some reason. By the time I got time to catch the movie. It was too late. Anyhow I streamed the movie today. God I was disappointed with it. It had nothing special worth the hype. By the end I got bored to death. The only thing good worth was watching the lead up to the sequel which is the exact thing I liked about KGF: Chapter 1. VFX was plain bad, logic is not to be found since it's a mass entertainer, forgetful songs, weird jump cuts inbetween scenes and washed up villian who never wins against a character like Rocky who is dumb as well as clueless. Yet, he is flawless. Atleast Pushpa despite sucking has memorable songs. Here you got nothing but a lead up to another film. Makers nowadays specially from South have cleverly decided to make movies with cliffhanger. So that audience still invest time to know what happens next. Nothing wrong with that. Every works to make money. But expectations needs to fulfill.

KGF is 1 movie. Not even worth half the hype.

Did u rented the movie ? How was the experience. ?
I watched it with whole family on Amazon Prime. Somebody might have rented it. I didn't bother checking resolution and other things.

Panchayat was good. Really good. I normally don't binge watch series. I couldn't stopped at one episode here. But I was not fulfilled with my expectations. From trailer and how last season had ended. I was expecting love story of Abhishek and Rinky, elections at village and Abhishek moving out. By the time series ended. Atleast was hoping to see some grand village function. But was utterly disappointed. First few episodes were really good. Last two episodes took it downhill. It's a shame we won't get new episodes until next 2 years atleast as new seasons usually comes after 2 years. Will never be able to laugh and be awwed at Prahlad chacha's innocence. ☹️

Will never be able to laugh and be awwed at Prahlad chacha's innocence. ☹️
"Humra Bitwa Mar Gaya " ( My Son Is No more )
, that scene is just 💔. I cried till 10 minutes . Idk what suddenly happened but it felt as if it has happened with me

"Humra Bitwa Mar Gaya " ( My Son Is No more )
, that scene is just 💔. I cried till 10 minutes . Idk what suddenly happened but it felt as if it has happened with me
Worse was. He lost everyone which is like my worst nightmare. Death is the most universal injustice.

Worse was. He lost everyone which is like my worst nightmare. Death is the most universal injustice.
Zindagi Badi Matlabi Hoti Hai Mere Bhai . Kab Saath Chod De Pata Nahi Hota .

Life is Selfish . No one knows when it leaves u forever

Watched RRR on Netflix today.If this was made by anyone other than RajMouli it would have been panned by critics and sensible audiences.Movie is a cinematography masterpiece but story?Rajmouli has taken creative freedom to the extreme level with physics defying action sequences every time.It looked good to an extent in Bahubali as it was sort of mythological movie but here in a movie set in 1920's these physics defying sequences look out of place.In my opinion everyone has put up a lot of effort in the movie including the actors who were superb but the story is totally rubbish.Need better stuff than this from a movie whcih clocked 500 crores+.

This is when I managed to convince my family members that Radhe Shyam was a good movie. Just because I wanted to watch Never Have I Ever again. 😂
DBZZLec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock