OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/nirmal-pathak-ki-ghar-wapsi-1700000912: Can be translated as 'Shri Ram's Homecoming'. A must-watch masterpiece. Bold story, bold dialogues, excellent acting, outstanding direction.
At the time of propaganda movie(s) backed by Govt, hope this type of social series will open the eyes of at least some people. You'll get a 'Jai Bhim' vibe in the series.
'If you're not a communist before you turn 40, you have no heart. If you're a communist even after 40, you've no brains'.
Personally I'll happily be 'Brainless' throughout my life.
Rating: 9.5/10 (0.5 less only because don't know when the second season will air).

Last edited:
https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/nirmal-pathak-ki-ghar-wapsi-1700000912: Can be translated as 'Shri Ram's Homecoming'. A must-watch masterpiece. Bold story, bold dialogues, excellent acting, outstanding direction.
At the time of propaganda movie(s) backed by Govt, hope this type of social series will open the eyes of at least some people. You'll get a 'Jai Bhim' vibe in the series.
'If you're not a communist before you turn 40, you have no heart. If you're a communist even after 40, you've no brains'.
Rating: 9.5/10 (0.5 less only because don't know when the second season will air).
Couldn't get the series name Bro... What's the name.

Edit: Link in quoted post works.

The 'A' rating is only for use of 'F word' 5-6 times. No intimate scene, no violence, can be watched with family.

Watched Attack Part1 on Zee5 .Though the concept was good ,i felt the story was rushed through as if the director had a clause to finish it in sub 2 hrs.Too many unwanted sequences.Is it so hard for the makers to understand that a story like this doesn't necessarily need to have a romantic angle and couple of songs?Acting wise John Abraham was good,Jacqueline well from time of her debut i have been trying hard to figure out why she gets movies when she has 0 acting skills.

Watching Slow Horses on Apple TV.Good story about a bunch of discarded MI-5 agents trying to crack a terrorist plot.Gary Oldman is brilliant in the series.

Marathi Web Series
On OTT platform : Planet Marathi
Name : RannBazaar (Episode 01 to 05 released yet,
Remaining Next Friday)

Yesterday I was watching this Series and it was amazing..

Watched Attack Part1 on Zee5 .Though the concept was good ,i felt the story was rushed through as if the director had a clause to finish it in sub 2 hrs.Too many unwanted sequences.Is it so hard for the makers to understand that a story like this doesn't necessarily need to have a romantic angle and couple of songs?Acting wise John Abraham was good,Jacqueline well from time of her debut i have been trying hard to figure out why she gets movies when she has 0 acting skills.
Guess the director have saved everything that's good for the Part 2. Part 1 might be the elaborated trailer for the actual movie which is Part 2.

Guess the director have saved everything that's good for the Part 2. Part 1 might be the elaborated trailer for the actual movie which is Part 2.
The movie bagged just 16 crores in Cinema.The makers will think twice before going for next part.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock