OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Stranger Things - S4 (Vol. 1):

Wow! Totally blown away. Every episode was a treat to watch. Even after being 1 hour+ per episode, each one feels like 20 minutes. I could have easily finished it in one day, but I wanted to save some for the next day. I didn't want to finish so soon. This was the best season so far. The Duffer Brothers have made a masterpiece.
This season was way brutal and scarier than the previous ones. Definitely not for kids. Loved the horror elements. The sound design, the VFX, everything was great. The newly introduced characters were super entertaining. While watching the first episode I was getting a bit disappointed at first. I thought this season they are going to make it an usual Highschool drama. Glad I was wrong.
Anyways, I can't wait for the next volume. It's been a while since I was this crazy to watch the next episode for any show. Especially after that twist in the end.

10/10

Only thing I didn't like is Netflix's age old trick of so-called "Character Development". Yeah, it's here as well. I wished they would've spared this show atleast. Those who didn't get it, don't bother asking. 😅 Enjoy the show.

RRR
Telugu
Zee5
First time watch a south movie with original Audio and the movie was awesome. Special effect , fighting sequence was top notch. I liked the movie very much, wont compare with bahubali but definitely better than KGF 1 and 2 both. KGF was overhyped. I feel RRR is far better .

Home Shanti - Disney+ Hotstar : Good family series. Best part of the six-episode series is: in every episode, you'll get the problem solved which arises at the beginning of each episode. Performance, concept, dialogues are good and humorous (not forced comedy). No cuss words, can be watched with full family.
My rating: 9/10

Moon Knight - Disney+ Hotstar : Being a big MCU fan, I don't miss any of their offerings. But this series somehow disappointed me. May be because 1. No presence (or visible mention) of any previous MCU character 2. Didn't understand a lot.
Even though I didn't have much expectations with The Falcon and The Winter Soldier (my rating 7.0) and Hawkeye (my rating 8.5), were much better.
Rating: 6/10

It can't be defined as it varies person to person.
In my view, the film(s) are bogus.
Yes, I'm asking your POV. I'm not saying "you're wrong, how can you call it cheap, how dare you to say it's bogus" etc. I'm genuinely curious.

Yes, I'm asking your POV. I'm not saying "you're wrong, how can you call it cheap, how dare you to say it's bogus" etc. I'm genuinely curious.
*Zero story line
*Overacting
*The heroine doesn't have any job than doing round in cities
*Yash shows so much mother sentiments but he treats the girl he loves by forcing her to accept him. If someone force Rocky's mother(Yash) like that, will rocky kept quiet?
*Poor direction.
*80-90’s angry young man type revenge drama (like AB) isn’t my cup of tea (taste).
*I curiously started to watch the movie as everyone was hailing the movie. But after finishing it in 5-6 painful attempts, I couldn’t find why it’s so much popular!
The ‘Only’ positive from the movie is ‘Gali Gali’ song (both music and Mouni). But I believe that’s limited to only Hindi version as in all other versions (not sure about it), there’s a slow track with Tamannah.
All these are for KGF as I don’t have the ‘Dare’ to watch the sequel.
There are many commercially successful movies which I don’t like. On the other hand, lots of films dumped by critics as well as box office, are my all-time favourites.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock