OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Among everyone, Prabash's performance was the worst. It felt as if he wasn't even trying. Also, why does he look sleepy all the time? It's like someone forced him to wake up and act in the movie. 😂
Apart from that, everything was fine. Other actors' performances were good. Liked the plot. Also, loved the songs. All of them are going to my playlist. 👌🏻
For me, Prabhas was the biggest letdown in this movie. Would've liked it better with some other actor.
Completely agree. Prabhas let this movie down. It's not as bad as it was projected to be.

No, infact I didn't even watch the trailer. 😅
It came up on the Netflix homepage after watching Radhe Shyam. Then I read the synopsis and the plot intrigued me. So decided to watch. Also, I mostly watch everything in 1.5x these days. So it was only around 1h15m for me.

Among everyone, Prabash's performance was the worst. It felt as if he wasn't even trying. Also, why does he look sleepy all the time? It's like someone forced him to wake up and act in the movie. 😂
Apart from that, everything was fine. Other actors' performances were good. Liked the plot. Also, loved the songs. All of them are going to my playlist. 👌🏻
For me, Prabhas was the biggest letdown in this movie. Would've liked it better with some other actor.
Prabash is in fact very much lazy 😂 he sleeps all time when he has nothing to do. So, he might have really woke up in the middle of the sleep and acted in the movie.

Watched Beast in 1 go...
In 1St half the story messed up a bit... Free flowing movie..still feeling that something is missing... overall good...

Watched Batman today.Still hard for me to digest Robert Pattinson as Batman.The guy still looks like vampire from Twilight :D
As for the movie it has been shot in too much dark and grey for my comfort though it adds to the overall mood of the movie.Pattinson looked unconvincing in fight sequences and perhaps this is the most mortal batman till date.People watch superhero movies with certain expectations but looks like the intention of this movie is to show the superstrength of Batman or his vast array of gadgetry.

Sumit Saurav: Vansh Ka Naash - Have been a fan of him since Comicstaan. He's absolutely hilarious. Didn't dissappoint in this special either.
8.5/10

Beast (RAW) - Could have easily made a Hollywood-like fast-paced action-thriller. Only if they would've removed all the unnecessary comedy scenes & love angle and made it around 1h40m. Had great potential.
6/10

Modern Love: Mumbai - None of the stories are that good. Feels like something is missing in every story. Arshad Warsi & Chitrangada Singh's Cutting Chai is the only one that feels complete.
My ranking would be:
  1. Cutting Chai
  2. I Love Thane
  3. Raat Rani
  4. Mumbai Dragon
  5. Baai
  6. My Beautiful Wrinkles
Show has very similar vibes to Netflix's Feels like Ishq.
7/10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock