OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished Gullak. Last episode had my heart in my mouth. Anyhow it was way too short and the ending was bland. Last two season was better. Hopefully, season 4 returns soon. One year is too long to make us wait for a five 30-40 minutes episodes. Rating it only 🌟🌟🌟. Good thing about this season was Agua epsiode. It was just perfect.

Finished Gullak. Last episode had my heart in my mouth. Anyhow it was way too short and the ending was bland. Last two season was better. Hopefully, season 4 returns soon. One year is too long to make us wait for a five 30-40 minutes episodes. Rating it only 🌟🌟🌟. Good thing about this season was Agua epsiode. It was just perfect.
Miscellaneous episode was the one for me 😂

Gangubai kathiwadi...one of the best movie i have watched..Alia Bhat at her Best...even though movie is running around kamatipura not a single s#x scene in the movie...we can watch the movie with family...
9.9/10

Last edited:
London Files another dud which i should have avoided.There is so much suspense that after 1st episode you will get a clear idea of where the series is heading.Arjun Rampal is clearly in need of money if he feels like working in this nonsense.

Gangubai Kathiawadi:
Loved it. Perfect pacing. Never got bored. Alia Bhatt was great. Other actors also did an amazing job. Must watch.
8/10

Undone - S2:
Another show, after Russian Doll, I never thought I would see a 2nd season of. This season was even more insane and mind-bending. A good closure to the story.
8/10

Guilty Minds:
Decent show. Again, same as Rudra & Abhay. A new case every episode. Definitely NOT a binge-worthy show. These types of shows are more suitable for a weekly release. Pacing is very slow. Not having a playback speed option in 2022 should be criminal (even Zee5 has it). Even after 10 long episodes, there's no conclusion to the main story.
7/10

Ozark - S4 (Part 2): Good season, but the ending felt incomplete. It felt as if the makers were originally planning to make another season, but Netflix decided to cancel it. Kinda disappointed.
7.5/10

Pachinko: Great one. Very touching show. It was way above my expectations. Some of the parts are not family friendly.
8.5/10

Watched Mai on Netflix.It is good with Sakshi Tanwar portraying the role of a helpless women looking for answers brilliantly.The story gets very slow at times but overall it is very good.

Man this was quick,looks like you were eagerly waiting for Thar.
No, infact I didn't even watch the trailer. 😅
It came up on the Netflix homepage after watching Radhe Shyam. Then I read the synopsis and the plot intrigued me. So decided to watch. Also, I mostly watch everything in 1.5x these days. So it was only around 1h15m for me.

What about Radhe Shyam watched it?
Among everyone, Prabash's performance was the worst. It felt as if he wasn't even trying. Also, why does he look sleepy all the time? It's like someone forced him to wake up and act in the movie. 😂
Apart from that, everything was fine. Other actors' performances were good. Liked the plot. Also, loved the songs. All of them are going to my playlist. 👌🏻
For me, Prabhas was the biggest letdown in this movie. Would've liked it better with some other actor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock