OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Tired of being stuck at home. I am looking for some travelling related shows. I found some youtube channels like visa2explore and Stay Glued good. But I am looking for something more. Something with good production like Lonely Planet type shows. Are there any good travel shows on OTT?

Please don't recommend any Discovery+ show. App changes video quality every other second.

Last edited:
Please don't recommend any Discovery+. App changes video quality every other second.
Right. Next time I am subscribing via Prime Video.
Live TV experience is also not good in Discovery+ app.

Right. Next time I am subscribing via Prime Video.
Live TV experience is also not good in Discovery+ app.
Same here. My subscription expires in June. I am waiting until than to subscribe via Amazon Prime. Even though I paid like ₹199. I didn't even got to watch 12 hours worth of content. Viewing experience has degraded since last year. At launch it was so good.

Last edited:
Finished The Rescue. One of the best documentary ever made. It keeps you engaged till the end. Yet, it's length is almost close to 2 hours long. It's a shame that it didn't got nominated for the Oscars. It deserved Best Documentary Feature.

It's a shame that it didn't got nominated for the Oscars. It deserved Best Documentary Feature.
Same with Becoming Cousteau as well. I'm most certain that The Rescue/ Summer of Love would be bagging the Best Documentary feature. After seeing the nominations tho I'm not sure now. Also, the Oscar snub meant it won't be able to to participate in Emmys as well according new rules which is quite disappointing.

May be i am in minority but i haven't been overtly impressed with Rocket Boys.I am into 4th episode now and i feel that Sarabhai's romantic angle has been given just too much prominence for my liking.Jim Sarab as Bhabha has absolutely nailed it.

I am into 4th episode now and i feel that Sarabhai's romantic angle has been given just too much prominence for my liking.
I heard the same thing. That they stretch the romantic angle too long.
But in later episodes they come back to track.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock