OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

After watching my Prime Video's browsing history from yesteryears. I see that I had started The Man In The High Castle. But hadn't had finished it. So I decided to start over. I can say this is one of the scariest shows ever made. Horror movie has nothing on it.

I also have found a youtube channel called Frontline PBS who has got amazing documentaries.

A Thursday on Disney+ Hotstar
It's been a long time since I watched a decent bollywood movie. I won't say it's a perfect movie, but it was more than decent enough to keep you hooked. My only complaint is length, they should have paced it better.

But after seeing so many reviews by so called bollywood critics, I fully understand why bollywood is what it is now.

Hridayam on Disney+ Hotstar
Such an excellent and beautiful film. One of the best movies I've seen in the recent days. May be length with runtime nearing 3hrs is an issue for some people. All I can say is that it deserves all the love and attention it's getting.

Bangarraju on Zee5
An decent family entertainer. It never really had reached its full potential or even reached the Soggade Chinni Nayana movie level. If anyone wants a fun watch with family for the weekend, you can certainly watch this movie.

I have actually started Bestseller on Prime Video, I could hardly watch it. So, I have watched the above films instead.

Time to take one more one-month-only Netflix SD ($9.99 in US) to check out some Hindi series. Never seen any Hindi series on Netflix till now.

Heard good things about last month's "Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhein". Heard it has been renewed as well. So will see it first.

Also can see this month's "The Fame Game". Hope they will put all episodes on same day :geek:

Last edited:
Watched Bestseller on Prime over weekend.Strictly Okish,starts off as suspense thriller.Suspense will be over by 3rd episode and what remains is only thriller.I can't point out anyone who has stood out in the web-series.MithunDa has OTT dialogues and acting.Shruti for a 90% of the series has only bewildered expression on face.

Disappointed with YKKA on Netflix. Silly plot and too slow. Stopped at Ep3.

Watching now a series called "Dark Desire" with Hindi dubbing. First time watching an adult rated series dubbed in Hindi. Very interesting dubbing and even more interesting plot.

I guess we are in the 5th year of original streaming programming in India (Wasn't "Inside Edge" (2017) the first major original?)

Anyway, which are your favorite originals so far and who are your favorite streaming stars?

I guess we are in the 5th year of original streaming programming in India (Wasn't "Inside Edge" (2017) the first major original?)

Anyway, which are your favorite originals so far and who are your favorite streaming stars?
Actually it happened in 2014 the first web series was permanent roommate which was TVF'S First series

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock