OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching Kapil Sharma's new show on Netflix.This guy knows how to connect with middle class masses.He turned his misfortunes/bad luck into jokes which resonate with public.If the show becomes a hit then perhaps Netflix should have a hard look at their other star comedians whose jokes do not stretch beyond ------,period etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I watched pavitra rishta part 2 season 2 it's a follow up to season 1 i really loved how they showed the college one when manav joined it after separating with archana and doing job after that and how he cared his best friend and shaheer nailed it again i give it 100/100

Finished Hotel Transylvania: Transformania. Can say it is one of the best animated movies I have watched in a long time. If you like cringe and little bit of dark humour. This is a movie meant for you. Don't believe in critics. They don't like anything animated that is not from Disney. The whole Prime Video subscription was worth it. Thanks @Endgame bro for the subscription.

Last edited:
Started watching American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story. After finishing 6 episodes I can say I regret skipping it when it first came out. It was one of the first Prime originals. This was just not about male fantasy. It's about race, censorship and politics too. Loved how Hugh never bowed down to anything. A magazine which I only considered for just being a racy. Gave platform to civil rights activist, black artist, critised nuclear test. Wrote even about women's rights to abortion. He was actually a true man's man. I highly recommend watching it if you like political dramas.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock