OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Mid way through Reacher too.Decent watch.In a way Alan Ritchson despite his limited acting skills suits the role of Reacher.I started watching with no expectations but the series has surprised me.

Finished Free Solo. It's just so amazing. I have been avoiding it for years. Like why would I care about about a documentary on rock climbing which is 1 hour and 37 minute long. Than saw that it was made by makers of The Rescue who had also won Oscars for the Best Documentary Feature for the documentary. I always wanted to know how they filmed it which we got to watch by the end. It was just different. I don't think there will be another documentary like this in the future.

Finished watching Karthik subburaj Mahaan... What a bloody intense freaking thriller movie.. Thoroughly enjoyed this flick.. Dhruv and Vikram rocked along with pretty awesome music by Sana. :ok2:

Reacher: Hot damn!! What a show! 🥵🔥
This is everything I wanted from an action-drama. The story is nothing extraordinary, but everything else balances it out. The episodes are of adequate length and there are only 8 episodes. Highly binge-able. Totally worth it.

Mahaan: A decent watch. In the middle, it becomes a bit boring. I kept on checking the remaining time. But the beginning and ending is great (especially the Climax). Vikram was amazing as usual. He's my favorite Tamil actor.

Shark Tank India: Honestly, I was sceptical at first when it was announced. I have been following the US version since many years, so I had doubt they would be able to pull it off. And they successfully did. They made a perfect version for the Indian audience. It was time that we moved from the usual singing and dancing (gymnastics lol) reality shows. Great execution by the team. I also loved the music. Very informative. And entertaining as hell. Sharks were also great. Anupam Mittal was my favorite shark. Everyone should watch the show.

Shark Tank India: Honestly, I was sceptical at first when it was announced. I have been following the US version since many years, so I had doubt they would be able to pull it off. And they successfully did. They made a perfect version for the Indian audience. It was time that we moved from the usual singing and dancing (gymnastics lol) reality shows. Great execution by the team. I also loved the music. Very informative. And entertaining as hell. Sharks were also great. Anupam Mittal was my favorite shark. Everyone should watch the show.
You did the right thing of waiting and watching it on YouTube. They have removed the annoying sponsorship bits. And watching it on YouTube is always a treat than watching anything on Sony Liv.

You did the right thing of waiting and watching it on YouTube. They have removed the annoying sponsorship bits. And watching it on YouTube is always a treat than watching anything on Sony Liv.
Unfortunately, Episode 8 and 15 aren't available on YouTube, so I had to watch it on SonyLiv. :dodgy2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock