OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Loop Lapeta and it was fun. An interesting remake of Run Lola Run. Tapsee is as usual with her ease in the performance, the cinematography, editing and the color grading is top notch. Overall, a fun movie to watch at your comfort of your home.

Just now finished Dark Series in Netflix. Became a fan to it and feeling a void kind of thing after finishing it. Its true what they say. You belong to one of two groups: You like Dark or you haven`t watched it.

Finished Hotel Transylvania: Transformania. Can say it is one of the best animated movies I have watched in a long time. If you like cringe and little bit of dark humour. This is a movie meant for you. Don't believe in critics. They don't like anything animated that is not from Disney. The whole Prime Video subscription was worth it. Thanks @Endgame bro for the subscription.
This is my plan for tomorrow night.

Watched Sherlock S1 again.
Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin freeman is still giving me Goosebumps . Actually the story and the acting is such kind that you never get bored.
Planning to start S2 as well.

Nat Geo's Torn
This is a truly personal and emotional story told by the director about his father and his family. Its an excellent documentary and is emotional to watch for us even. Certainly, one of the stand out Nat Geo doc films in the recent slate after Becoming Cousteau and The Rescue.

Reacher
This show is a comforting weekend binge for the crime drama fans. I've enjoyed it a lot. Eventhough, the pacing slows in some parts, it never stretch the narrative to bore out people. Certainly a good start for Prime Video after Jack Ryan in the crime thriller/drama genre..

Into 5th episode,for me the story has been stretched beyond limit.And supposedly main stars of the series Pratik and Richa Chadda haven't got more than 20 mins in total till now.
Completed the series.Didn’t liked it to be honest.Story is just too stretched and at times felt like I was losing interest in it.The starcast is stellar but except Raghubir Yadav I can’t say anyone has a good role.Pratik Gandhi is ok,Richa Chadda I have never liked and again it seemed that she just went motions in her role without putting any effort.For me this series was 5/10 at max.

How's the new series Rocket Boys? Surprise to see no reviews here yet.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock