OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching 3rd ssn. of Titans.God they need to stop making any further installments of this.

Psycho pass , One Punch Man, Cowboy bebop, The Millionaire Detective: unbalanced , Assassination Classroom , Cells at Work ! , Dr. Stone , seven deadly sins, ghost in he shell : stand alone complex , yu yu hakusho, Mob Psycho 100 these are suggested animes available in netflix india too

but I do agree with Prithi Deb bro it would be better you decide after checking ratings in MAL - short in my anime listings and watch which you like after checking the ratings .

Source

After watching the amazing documentary Becoming Cousteau. Tried a similar documentary Jane Goodall: The Hope. I couldn't finished it at one sitting as it was a bit too long for a documentary. But it left me teary both times I watched. The name justifies it. It gives you hope. Seeing how realistic her views her when it came to conservation and how non confrontational she is. She did good for both chimps and the local communities. She is the most positive person I have came across in my life. The way she inspired children to come out to save our planet is more than applaudable. One of the most uplifting documentaries I have watched.

After watching the amazing documentary Becoming Cousteau. Tried a similar documentary
If you haven't seen Playing with Sharks Yet, make it your next watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock