OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

A few shows that I watched in the last few weeks (not in order).

House of Secrets: The Burari Deaths - A very unsettling and mysterious story. Had goosebumps the entire first episode.
7.5/10

Squid Game - I probably don't need to say anything about it. You guys have probably heard enough about it already.
9/10

What If? -
Absolutely amazing! Marvel at its peak. This is what they can do when there's no limitations. Just imagine the last story as a live-action. It would be crazy.
9.5/10

Maid - I wasn't much excited after watching the trailer. But I decided to give it a shot anyway. Glad I did. It was a great show. And it's a limited series. So the ends in one season.
8.5/10

You: S3 - This show gets better and better every season. And I am sure Season 4 will be even wilder.
8.7/10

Only Murders in the Building - It was okay-ish. Nothing special.
7/10

Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha - A beautiful and uplifting drama about how life is in the countryside, away from all the noise and hustle of towns and cities.
9/10

Next on Watchlist: Little Things S4, My Name, Midnight Mass, Into the Night S2.

Movies?
Chehre - Decent.
Sanak - Meh!
Free Guy - Good.
Guilty - Decent.

Probably watched a few more, but can't remember. 😅 I've been on a roll lately. 😂

Okay. Time for Part-2.

Little Things S4: Our favorite couples are back. This still remains the Best feel-good Indian Web Show. Very sad to see them go.
The second half where both of their parents come over was my favorite. I wish they would've shown us a few glimpse of their marriage.
8.5/10

Into the Night S2: Why so short??? 😭 Enjoyed it as much as the first season. I don't know why it's rated so low.
8.5/10

Locke & Key S2: A great second season. Not many people have watched this show. I recommend it. The final episode title is "Cliffhanger". So yeah. It's gonna be a difficult wait.
8.5/10

My Name: The action and cinematography is top-notch. Other than that, there's nothing special story-wise. Maybe it would've been better in Movie format.
7/10. Skippable. Watch Move to Heaven instead.

Midnight Mass: Not your usual horror. It's more on the psychological side. Performances were great. Especially Rahul Kohli.
8/10

One Mic Stand S2: Among the guests, I enjoyed Karan Johar and Chetan Bhagat's set. Raftaar's was the worst. And among the mentors, I loved Atul Khatri's set.
8/10

This ends my personal binge-fest. 😅😆 New semester has begun, so won't get that much time from now on. Will be back to the weekly stuff now.
Waiting for Diwali holidays. :lol:

@Prithi Deb bro.
One whole season is needed regarding their married life. Dhruv and Kavya are one rare fictional couple we could actually relate too. I wanted to see how their married lives turn out. I think it ended too soon. Whole Kerala trip was unnecessary. After that it went too fast paced with all the moving and her back pain. I hope Netflix renews this series. Or atleast we get something more on youtube back atleast.

@Prithi Deb bro.
One whole season is needed regarding their married life. Dhruv and Kavya are one rare fictional couple we could actually relate too. I wanted to see how their married lives turn out. I think it ended too soon. Whole Kerala trip was unnecessary. After that it went too fast paced with all the moving and her back pain. I hope Netflix renews this series. Or atleast we get something more on youtube back atleast.
Agreed 100%
But Netflix marketed this as the "Final Season". So I don't thik they are going to renew it. 🙁

Agreed 100%
But Netflix marketed this as the "Final Season". So I don't thik they are going to renew it. 🙁
This is why I hate Indian Entertainment industry. Good series even the ones on TV always gets limited episodes. Those "rona dhona" shows gets 3000-4000 episodes.

Little Things S4: Our favorite couples are back. This still remains the Best feel-good Indian Web Show. Very sad to see them go.
The second half where both of their parents come over was my favorite. I wish they would've shown us a few glimpse of their marriage.
8.5/10
I gotta mention this song. It is so good.

Source

And while we are at it, I want to give a shout out to Succession's opening. I never skip it. 0:28-0:46 is my favourite part. 😍

Source

People who have watched Little Things. You need to watch Karwaan. Karwaan is the most upbeat bollywood movie I have ever watched. And yet it's about dead bodies being exchanged. Great acting. Brilliant Cinemography. This is Irfan Khan's best movie and he is one of the best actors we've ever had. And Mithila is here playing Kavya during her school days, lol.

Watched Hum Do Hamare Do in HS. Expected a lot from this movie and it turned out to be a dull movie. No weight in the story. No comedy. No emotions either. Except Ratna Pathak Shaw, no other actor lived to the expectations. Sick of watching Punjabi songs in Hindi movie

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock