OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Dr.Brain 1st episode on AppleTv+...
Worth watching...
Eagarly Waiting for chapter 2...

Watched a Netflix documentary Camp Confidential: America's Secret Nazis day before yesterday. One rare documentary I finished the day it drop. It was so disgusting and shocking. I assumed that it would've been removed soon. Thankfully, it hasn't. We may never know. I think everyone should give it a watch before it gets removed.

There's a series called Ghosts on Voot. Looks like a good comedy
Ya I've been hooked on to it lately myself, the sad part is that they are adding one episode per week, whereas the show has actually aired 3 seasons on CBS. I'd have preferred it if the entire show was available to binge watch.

Ya I've been hooked on to it lately myself, the sad part is that they are adding one episode per week, whereas the show has actually aired 3 seasons on CBS. I'd have preferred it if the entire show was available to binge watch.
Actually not, you might have confused with the BBC show of the same name which the series is actually based on... Voot is actually adding the episodes along with CBS only.

Actually not, you might have confused with the BBC show of the same name which the series is actually based on... Voot is actually adding the episodes along with CBS only.
Oh ok, yes I guess I might've confused it with the BBC one then. The show is pretty good, just wish the video quality wasnt as pathetic as it is on Voot, but alas gotta make do with it.

Now only watched Special Ops in Hotstar. One of the best in webseries history. On par with international show..
Story and acting were good. Action sequences were poorly choreographed with props being visible. Still a good series. Waiting for prequel.

Story and acting were good. Action sequences were poorly choreographed with props being visible. Still a good series. Waiting for prequel.
It's all about the budget... With Hotstar's content budget now considered under Disney+ content budget of $20 billion, I'm hoping that they will increase the budgets of the show... Once, Disney+ starts distributing the shows globally, i can see them spending some good amount... Let's hope for the best..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock