OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

It's all about the budget... With Hotstar's content budget now considered under Disney+ content budget of $20 billion, I'm hoping that they will increase the budgets of the show... Once, Disney+ starts distributing the shows globally, i can see them spending some good amount... Let's hope for the best..
I hope they utilise the money to bring proper 4K sporting events. Hotstar Originals and Movies are wastage of resources. They barely produce any good shows. Even Bollywood acquisition are not good.

Yesterday watched Marathi movie "Jivan Sandhya"...What a movie...
One of the best movie I have watched in recent months...

Yesterday watched Marathi movie "Jivan Sandhya"...What a movie...
One of the best movie I have watched in recent months...
I too watched a marathi movie recently called Muslhi Pattern, amazing film

Finished Mimi. It's so beautifully made. It's humourous and emotional at the same time. Talented actors did justice to a brilliant script. Last 20 minutes will definitely make you cry. If this was a theatre release. I bet people would give it a standing ovation. Do watch it with your family. If I could rate I would give 6 out 5 stars. It was just work of perfection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock