OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

• Thread starter Thread starter shreyaskini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,215
  • Views Views: Views 244,329
I don't think it is much of a issue if you have any apple product
No need of any Apple products...I don't have any Apple product...
Just create a Apple I'd using mail id with password...u can make 2 step verification by adding mobile number...

SBI Master card is working fine..since 2 years I am subscribing Apple TV+
Don't have Mastercard. Tried Visa, Rupay and UPI. It keeps on looping the "Verification Required" page.

IMG-20240906-192029-044.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to watch "Vishfot" on Jio Cinema.It seems that Jio Cinema has a bulk movie/series deal with Riteish Deshmukh but this one is bad unlike Pill.Also,Fardeen Khan couldn't act then and cannot act now too.It surprises me how these failed nepo kids get chance after chance again to prove themselves when there are much much better actors without work .

Movie : TheGreatestOfAllTime telugu
Source : Theatre
Review:: Felt lengthy, there is not much in the first half except climax. 2nd is better than first half and overall a decent watch and Vijay fans will enjoy.
2.75/5
Bro, all the social media claiming Film is Superb and a massive hit ?

Meanwhile, I saw only negative reviews so far.
Most of the big movies now a days come with social media blitz powered by bots and further fuelled by crazy fans.It totally overwhelms the content of the movie,story and acting.Bollywood actors are crying for this type of hysteria for hindi movies.

Thats why he is in Big Boss Marathi. Don't know about Fardeen Khan, never watched anything apart from FIDA. Of course, I watched it for Kareena.
Trying to watch "Vishfot" on Jio Cinema.It seems that Jio Cinema has a bulk movie/series deal with Riteish Deshmukh but this one is bad unlike Pill.Also,Fardeen Khan couldn't act then and cannot act now too.It surprises me how these failed nepo kids get chance after chance again to prove themselves when there are much much better actors without work .

Back
Top Bottom