OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

• Thread starter Thread starter shreyaskini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,221
  • Views Views: Views 244,835
Watched Ulajh on Netflix today.The plot if not bad is highly predictable.I wonder how long her family connections can carry Jahnvi Kapoor.She is such a poor actor,has bland expressions most of the times and really sucks at anything which requires her to be emotional.Compare her with journeymen actor like Gulshan Deviah the difference is so glaringly obvious.Gulshan Deviah blends into any role so effortlessly.Even Roshan Matthew looks very good in the movie.if anything Jahnvi is uday chopra of female actresses.I am not against having star kids as actors but atleast someone who is deserving like Alia Bhatt not the likes of Jahnvi and Sara Ali Khan.

Watched Ulajh on Netflix today.The plot if not bad is highly predictable.I wonder how long her family connections can carry Jahnvi Kapoor.She is such a poor actor,has bland expressions most of the times and really sucks at anything which requires her to be emotional.Compare her with journeymen actor like Gulshan Deviah the difference is so glaringly obvious.Gulshan Deviah blends into any role so effortlessly.Even Roshan Matthew looks very good in the movie.if anything Jahnvi is uday chopra of female actresses.I am not against having star kids as actors but atleast someone who is deserving like Alia Bhatt not the likes of Jahnvi and Sara Ali Khan.
I too watched it today. A good movie to keep playing in the background while doing other work.

Back
Top Bottom