OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

• Thread starter Thread starter shreyaskini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,215
  • Views Views: Views 244,331
Every Curiosity Stream documentaries are poorly made garbage. Their subscription pricing doesn't justify their content. YouTube channels make way better content than them.

Movie : TheGreatestOfAllTime telugu
Source : Theatre
Review:: Felt lengthy, there is not much in the first half except climax. 2nd is better than first half and overall a decent watch and Vijay fans will enjoy.
2.75/5

Tried watching "Murshid" on Zee5.It looks like sequel of world famous movie "Deshdrohi".With talented actors like KK Menon and Zakir Khan,coming up with such a pathetic series takes some doing.Strictly avoidable,don't waste your time like i have :)

Tried watching "Murshid" on Zee5.It looks like sequel of world famous movie "Deshdrohi".With talented actors like KK Menon and Zakir Khan,coming up with such a pathetic series takes some doing.Strictly avoidable,don't waste your time like i have :)
Trailer itself was stupid so thought of avoiding it. Thanks

Watching Bad Monkey on Apple TV.It is a dark comedy,thriller.As usual with most of the shows on Apple TV this one also is very good.
Lack of an Android mobile app hurts them.

Lack of an Android mobile app hurts them.
Hopefully soon.

Also, they need to fix their payment related issues in India. I asked all of my friends to subscribe to AppleTV+ instead of Netflix, but none of them were able to subscribe due to payment related issues.

Hopefully soon.

Also, they need to fix their payment related issues in India. I asked all of my friends to subscribe to AppleTV+ instead of Netflix, but none of them were able to subscribe due to payment related issues.
I don't think it is much of a issue if you have any apple product

Hopefully soon.

SBI Master card is working fine..since 2 years I am subscribing Apple TV+

Back
Top Bottom