OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

• Thread starter Thread starter shreyaskini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,214
  • Views Views: Views 244,008
Sekhar Homes
9.5/10
A must watch if you like the detective genre.
Srijit Mukherjee, KK Menon , Ranbir Shorey all does fantastic jobs. All the stories are inspired from original novels.
after seeing this series You will get lot of similarity with BBC's sherlock. The BGM , Cinematography are very familiar.
All the main characters are also present in the series but with Indian name. You can easily identify all of those If you are a sherlock fan.
Here,
Sherlock Holme -Shekhar Homes(Snehasish Haldar)
James Watson- Jayvrat Sahni
Inspector Lestrade - Inspector Laha
Ms.Hudosn- Ms.H
Mycroft Holmes- Mrinmoy Halder
James Moriarty -Jemine Maurya
Irene Adler- Irabati

A must watch series . Waiting for Season 2.
Bro, is it really good? Watched first episode and not find like Sherlock homes .

Finished both Haseen Dilruba and Phir Aayi Haseen Dilruba.

Haseen Dilruba: First one was so stereotypical and predictable movie. It was bad but still watchable because of Vikrant Massey's character Rishu's toxic development by end. Also I liked the CID guy Aditya Srivastava in it.

Phir Aayi Haseen Dilruba: This movie is just bad and dumb. Sunny Kaushal's character Abhimanyu who is supposed to look like a sympathetic character. Gives psychotic vibes from the very beginning. I couldn't bear the flip flop in his character by the end. Bad acting at it's best. Than you got Rishu who is being hunted down by police is easily running around city without getting caught. Shows up at a house of a main suspect with a luggage bag without anyone noticing. How can you take this seriously? Don't even get me started with the crocodiles. Only positive about this movie is Jimmy Shergill who played a great vindictive cop.

Despite the shortcomings. You can still watch both these movies once just for the actors. Taapsee and Vikrant Massey were really good in it. Writing was so poor. They couldn't give their best. Dinesh Pandit's ain't no Chetan Bhagat.

Not gonna name the movie. Tried watching it. It's a compilation of overhyped garbage. I prefer watching movies for stories over stunts and spectacle. So copy pasting ten scenes from other movies might appeal to some villagers who have no exposure to global content. Not to the once who already have watched movies like Dune, Star Wars, Mad Max etc.

Last edited:
Not gonna name the movie. Tried watching it. It's a compilation of overhyped garbage. I prefer watching movies for stunts and spectacle. So copy pasting ten scenes from other movies might appeal to some villagers who have no exposure to global content. Not to the once who already have watched movies like Dune, Star Wars, Mad Max etc.
Does the movie start with letter K?

Watching Kalki,looks a terrible amalgamation of many hollywood movies.I liked Prabhas in Bahubali but more i am watching him, the more i get the feeling that Bahubali was a flash in pan for Prabhas.He is as good as actor as Salman Khan is.However,Kalki is still better than Indian2 which seems like a bad comic movie.

Movie : Maruthinagarnagar Subramanyam
Source: Theatre
Review: It's a one time watch easily and it has very good comedy throughout and bit draggy at times but overall a decent fun watch
3/5

Movie : Saripodhaa Sanivaaram
Source : Theatre
Review : watched premier show
1st half is decent and engaging
2nd half -- 1st 45 mins is very gripping and solid
Later director dragged so much and at the end you will feel like it's an okay watch. Could have chopped 20 mins easily.
SJ SURYAH, NANI performance standsout

Rating: 3/5

Back
Top Bottom