OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Pathan last night. Almost every dialogue felt cringey. Story mostly didn't made any sense. A weak ending. Annoying BGM. Felt like borrowed from some bad movie from 90s. Only thing good in the entire movie was Tiger's entry on the train and SRK's humour. Weakest movie out of other 4 spy universe movies. Dunno what people saw and what reviewers saw on this to praise it so much. It was a waste of time for me. I like 2016's Fan way better than this.

Watched Pathan last night. Almost every dialogue felt cringey. Story mostly didn't made any sense. A weak ending. Annoying BGM. Felt like borrowed from some bad movie from 90s. Only thing good in the entire movie was Tiger's entry on the train and SRK's humour. Weakest movie out of other 4 spy universe movies. Dunno what people saw and what reviewers saw on this to praise it so much. It was a waste of time for me. I like 2016's Fan way better than this.
Tiger sequel coming don't worry

Watched Ranga Maarthanda- Telugu (Prime video)..
Prakash Raj and Brahmanandam on top...
A must watch movie ....

Watched a movie about a bear recently. Can't name it. But it is one of the best movies ever made. I hope it gets Oscars next year.

Watched a movie about a bear recently. Can't name it. But it is one of the best movies ever made. I hope it gets Oscars next year.
This one ?

Gonna Get You Im Coming GIF by Regal

Watched Mrs. Undercover on Zee5 yesterday.It is light comedy about
a housewife played by Radhika Apte who is an undercover STF agent.Movie starts well but by the time it reaches end you would beg for it to finish.Sumit Vyas doesn't looks good in a negative role.In fact in most of scenes he comes up with an expressionless face.

Sometime I feel so lucky to born in bengali family , brought up in bengali culture for that I can really witnessing some of cult webseries, now a days not just from West Bengal , from bangladesh too.
Yesterday watched a web series from bangladesh, Mohanagar part 1 & 2 , and frankly speaking if I were not bengali then That kind of master peice I missed from my life.

Mohanagar part 2
Hoichoi
Story 10/10
Acting 10/10
Plot Twist 11/10

Finished Mission Manju. Fitting tribute to Moraji Desai. This needs to be a mainstream movie available everywhere.

Watching "Garmi" on Sony Liv.Though it is based on Student Politics in university campuses which i believe if captured properly can be a great watch.Almost 20yrs back a movie by name of "Haasil" starring Irrfan Khan and Jimmy Shergill directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia had come.The movie started with warring student leaders before quickly turning into a love story.Garmi directed by same Tigmanshu Dhulia started similarly over 2 warring student leaders before the story starts getting into all directions.Also,the lead actor doesn't seems to have any presence unlike Jimmy or Irrfan in Haasil.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock