OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Sometimes I wish Indian movie studios would release their movies on physical format. It’s niche market but enough to sustain the sales. There are some great which deserves to be released, there a lot of people who make a collection of movies. And if they price decently more people will buy them.

Watched Gaslight on hotstar with great expectations and it turned out to be a complete dud.It will not take even 10-15 minutes for anyone sane to guess the plot.I wonder why Hostar would have paid crores of Rs to make this film.Overall the movie is a big disappointment and waste of one's time.

Watched Gaslight on hotstar with great expectations and it turned out to be a complete dud.It will not take even 10-15 minutes for anyone sane to guess the plot.I wonder why Hostar would have paid crores of Rs to make this film.Overall the movie is a big disappointment and waste of one's time.
They ditched HBO to get Oscar worthy content like this.

I finished Your Honor (US) Season 02. As expected it had a terrible ending leaving many subplot open. This time it's even better. They don't have much to offer for a sequel. Leading up to the finale was near perfect. They butched it in the end.

They ditched HBO to get Oscar worthy content like this.
I sometimes wonder if there is any performance related pay for the executives at these OTT who decide to bankroll such crappy movies.9/10 exclusive movies on OTT platform belong to this category.How people can go wrong every time?

I sometimes wonder if there is any performance related pay for the executives at these OTT who decide to bankroll such crappy movies.9/10 exclusive movies on OTT platform belong to this category.How people can go wrong every time?
Exactly, based on all those Hotstar Originals and questionable movies like Sadak 2. I am wondering why they haven't sacked their entire team. 90% of their Indian content bombs really bad. I don't even bother watching most of their new releases.

Finished Rocket Boys 2 today.Such a superbly made series.Can’t think of anyone playing the role of Dr, Bhabha with the perfection with which Jim Sarah has done.His cockiness as Bhabha actually make you like him.Ishwak Singh as Dr.Sarabhai also did justice to his role.The background music especially in scenes involving Vikram Sarabhai and his wife is so good.
The series left me emotional even though I was aware of most of the stories.Sony Liv comes up winners every now and then and it is a lesson for platforms like Hotstar that quality matters more than quantity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock