OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Kuttey yesterday. Yes, the name is justified. Perfect black comedy. I know it is not supposed to be a funny movie. But I find it weirdly hilarious.

Started Rocket Boys season 2. Seems like there is trend of giving tribute to our beloved underrated PM Morarji Desai. We need more shows highlighting his greatness. One of the greatest politican we had since President Fakhruddin Ahmed.

Started Rocket Boys season 2. Seems like there is trend of giving to our beloved PM Morarji Desai. We need more shows highlighting his greatness. One of the greatest politican we had since President Fakhruddin Ahmed.
Sadly there is no one to defend him unlike a certain family.The charges on him were suitable for treason.Allegedly he had leaked the name of Indian spies in Pakistan,Allegedly he was a CIA man,Allegedly he even let the world know that India was leaning towards becoming a nuclear country.

Sadly there is no one to defend him unlike a certain family.The charges on him were suitable for treason.Allegedly he had leaked the name of Indian spies in Pakistan,Allegedly he was a CIA man,Allegedly he even let the world know that India was leaning towards becoming a nuclear country.
I am not allegeding. He is the worst PM we've ever had. And do remember we had Chandra Sekhar as PM.

Anyhow I am half way through Rocket Boys. Story is just so sad from here. I stopped watching. I will finish it after couple of days. One thing I am gonna say is visually this is the most impressive Indian webseries is ever made.

I am not allegeding. He is the worst PM we've ever had. And do remember we had Chandra Sekhar as PM.
Hmm as i said there is no one to defend him unlike others.If you read a bit about Indira Gandhi you may have similar feelings i.e not from text books but from account of journalists who covered the years leading to emergency and thereafter.I suggest reading Kuldip Nayar's account of Emergency or for that matter any book on emergency,

Watched Kuttey yesterday. Yes, the name is justified. Perfect black comedy. I know it is not supposed to be a funny movie. But I find it weirdly hilarious.
I always thought this movie was unknown but later knew that it had big Star cast and was produced by luv ranjan although it got overshadowed because of pathaan anyways I enjoyed Pathaan mostly

I always thought this movie was unknown but later knew that it had big Star cast and was produced by luv ranjan although it got overshadowed because of pathaan anyways I enjoyed Pathaan mostly
I found Pathaan boring and predictable. These fast and furious rip offs makes you actually care about storyline of fast and furious movies where stories actually makes sense.

I found Pathaan boring and predictable. These fast and furious rip offs makes you actually care about storyline of fast and furious movies where stories actually makes sense.
Ok i respect your opinion but the 1st half story was good but the 2nd half story is worst but anyways I enjoyed it PS. no offense to the 2nd half

Ok i respect your opinion but the 1st half story was good but the 2nd half story is worst but anyways I enjoyed it PS. no offense to the 2nd half
Even I agree with you. It has one of the weakest climax for an action movie. I even felt first half as being cringe. Specially, the dialogues.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock