OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Selfiee today on Hotstar.The movie rightly got panned at Boxoffice.There is absolutely no story in the movie.Even the Superstardom of Akshay Kumar wasn't sufficient to salvage it.

Watched it yesterday. I found it entertaining. Helped me relax after a long and tiring day.
This movie reminded me of Akshay Kumar's previous movie Khatta Meetha.Though the movie was good it felt like i am seeing few people doing their daily chores.Got similar vibes watching Selfiee too.I do not understand the people who picked up the Malayalam movie for remake, got only this story for remaking.The movie is neither mass entertainer nor a rib tickler and of course it is not a serious movie.Akshay Kumar's selection of movies has been really bad for last few years.Ram Setu,Raksha Bandhan,Samrat Prithviraj just show his muddled thinking and to earn as much money as possible.I am sure Soorai Pottru remake will also meet similar fate.

This movie reminded me of Akshay Kumar's previous movie Khatta Meetha.Though the movie was good it felt like i am seeing few people doing their daily chores.Got similar vibes watching Selfiee too.I do not understand the people who picked up the Malayalam movie for remake, got only this story for remaking.The movie is neither mass entertainer nor a rib tickler and of course it is not a serious movie.Akshay Kumar's selection of movies has been really bad for last few years.Ram Setu,Raksha Bandhan,Samrat Prithviraj just show his muddled thinking and to earn as much money as possible.I am sure Soorai Pottru remake will also meet similar fate.
Just as we thought that finally the remake-culture is going to end (after back to back failures), Drishyam 2 released and gave everyone motivation. And now we are going to see even more remakes from Bollywood. Primarily the ones that haven't been dubbed to Hindi. Just yesterday another Hindi Remake (of Pariyerum Perumal) got announced.

Watched a old bollywood movie called Fun2shh... Dudes in the 10th Century. I remember bits of it when I saw it a long ago. I knew the movie is just stupid but the way it has been made with such love and care that I watched it completely. But one time watch at its best.
Starring Paresh Rawal, Gulshan Grover, amazing performances by the way, and a meddling script with some good cinematography are the only saving grace of the film. (2/5)

Completed "Tooth Pari" on Netflix.The story is bit different from what we normally come across on OTT's.I liked the concept but the execution was a bit muddy.The episodes and the series were needlessly long.Bit of overacting from Revathi who is normally such an accomplished actress.

Rocket Boys was great watch. Although I feel sad by the end for obvious reasons. Only thing I have to complain about this perfect series was episodes were too long. Credits were too long. And no more sequels please. It ended beautifully serving it's purpose.

First 3 epsiodes of Citadel were great. Dunno why it is being criticised so much.

Young Sheldon has started to suck again. Hopefully, they got something special for last two episodes.

Based on the trailer The Diplomat looked boring as hell. But I was surprised to see it was actually quite good. Only thing I will recommend here is don't binge watch this. You will not enjoy it. This is like Madam Secretary. It is enjoyed one episode at a time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock