OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Waiting for something like Panchayat and Gullak.

Last edited:
Watched Chor Nikal ke Bhaga on Netflix.Not great but still after trauma of watching Gaslight,anything would look good.Inspired by Ocean series,this movie is decent timepass .Yami Gautam is slowly replacing Radhika Apte as Queen of OTT.I think i have watched minimum of 4 movies starring her in last 6 months.

Watched Chor Nikal ke Bhaga on Netflix.Not great but still after trauma of watching Gaslight,anything would look good.Inspired by Ocean series,this movie is decent timepass .Yami Gautam is slowly replacing Radhika Apte as Queen of OTT.I think i have watched minimum of 4 movies starring her in last 6 months.
Which 4 movies?

Watched Gaslight on hotstar with great expectations and it turned out to be a complete dud.It will not take even 10-15 minutes for anyone sane to guess the plot.I wonder why Hostar would have paid crores of Rs to make this film.Overall the movie is a big disappointment and waste of one's time.
Yup watched today
Same review like you bro
Same old story
Music just delibaretly inckuded which makes movie bad
Movie lights are out more than last batman film
Movie picked up some peace and grip after 1:10hrs
Only ending 5 minutes is good
Vikrant maskey charecter gives vibe of boby deol love hostel Vikrant Masseey

Ratings 0.5

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock