OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Forget about rom-com tonight.

As the only female member of this forum. I am curious to know. Are you watching WPL finals tonight?
Nope as of now I'm not well due to season change and BTW I'm not interested in sports mostly

Finally All Quiet on the Western Front has released on 4k Blu-ray and it looks magnificent!
I could have watched on Netflix but movies with this high, reference level production are meant to be seen in the best medium possible which doesn't hold back the visuals and the audio like Netflix does with its compressed stream.
Now as for the movie, it was technically artful but the story wasn't that good.
In the original novel, the main lead he goes back to his hometown and faces the consequences of the war and his difference in thinking and living, it would have added heavy gravitas to the movie. They didn't show it which is understandable considering they didn't show his home even before he joined the army but doing all that would have given the lead character a good arc. Since this movie is not following a band of soldiers and its trying to focus the story on single person, providing some foreground about his life before and during the war, would be just cherry on cake.
The music was a letdown, just guitar riffs and regular bgm made it a bit dull, I had hoped for good. Other than those two, the cinematography, direction and acting were great. (3.5/5)

Last edited:
Watched The Night Agent on Netflix over the week.It is gripping,fast paced and keeps you engaged till penultimate episode at the least.Good to hear that it has been renewed for 2nd ssn.

Last edited:
Watched Night Action on Netflix over the week.It is gripping,fast paced and keeps you engaged till penultimate episode at the least.Good to hear that it has been renewed for 2nd ssn.
Did you mean The Night Agent? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock