OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Showtime's Your Honor is so satisfying to watch. You don't even wanna miss a second of it. This sets a benchmark for a perfect series.

Watched 2 series last week
Roktokorobi platform zee 5
My rating 4.5/5
No bold scene all acted well vikram is outstanding raima sometimes felt give over expression not give half rating coz too much lengthy streched unnnessary instead of 11 episodes 8 will make more compact series

The night maneger platform hotstar

Rating
2.7/5
Aditya Roy good justice to his role felt
Sanjay dutt wiuld be more fit for anil kapoor role

Part wise 1st part best
2nd part below avarage
3rd part avarage
4th part okay

cut point beacuse bad hotstar not give all episodes in single go neither give weekly episodes instead took 4 month break

Finished watching Andor and that’s how you do a backstory!

This show was really amazing. Barring a single episode, all of them are great especially episode 6 and last two. The plot was great and the pace was good but damn the most special was the music and the cinematography, I was amazed!! Beautiful all the way till the end. Especially the escape scene in episode 6, UTTERLY GORGEOUS! Would recommend this show and its later part movie (Rogue One) even to non Star Wars fan, watch the movie you’ll love it!
Most of the shows like this feels hollow or empty like there’s no substance just story but Andor surpasses all of the expectations and presents a simple yet glorious story. Too bad it’ll end after season 2. (9/10)

Watched Lost Starring Yami Gautam today on Zee5.The title aptly describes the film which is lost between an art and a commercial movie.This is one of the most boring movie i have seen in recent times.Movie's storyline is so stale and boring.Yami seems to be acting like the blind girl from Kaabil in most of the emotional scenes with a blank face and staring pointlessly.

Watched Lost Starring Yami Gautam today on Zee5.The title aptly describes the film which is lost between an art and a commercial movie.This is one of the most boring movie i have seen in recent times.Movie's storyline is so stale and boring.Yami seems to be acting like the blind girl from Kaabil in most of the emotional scenes with a blank face and staring pointlessly.
Pankaj Kapur was highlight of the movie who they ruined by making him hoard screentime every other scene they could.

Pankaj Kapur was highlight of the movie who they ruined by making him hoard screentime every other scene they could.
It became so irritating for me that i skipped most of the scenes involving Pankaj Kapoor,Neil Bhupalam and Yami Gautam because they were so pointless.

Watched Thunivu (Hindi)finally.It was better than my expectations.However,there is heavy influence of Money Heist on the movie with Ajith copying the antics of Berlin.He also needs to cut down his weight.It was funny to see him doing flips in the movie.
The 2nd half though is a massive letdown.When everything was revealed I was shocked to see that movie still had 38 mins to run.Overall I feel the movie was meant for die hard Ajith fans who won’t bother about the story or acting as long as they are seeing their favourite actor.

Watched two Studio Ghibli movies.
First one is Spirited Away, a fantastic film with touching story and brilliant art direction. Its a rewatch though it still made me feel things as the first time. How can an animated movie make the food look so delicious? One of my all time favorites. (10/10)
Second one is Howl's Moving Castle, yet another amazing film by Ghibli. The movie was well directed with all goodies that indirectly come with the name "Studio Ghibli". While the film was good it didn't hit me quite like Spirited Away. Not much to say here but do give these films a watch, all of them are gold. (8/10)

Any idea when attack on Titan will be released in India?
Finally saw the new episode of AOT and this was delightful to say the least. The story was brilliant. The art direction and all the action sequences were so good, truly a great episode. I like how layered this show in terms of the story which leads to some questionable yet understandable choices that the characters makes throughout the series. Truly a great show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock