OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Can it be watched with family?
Two fighting scenes with bad language. Ignorable as action scenes will make you easily forget that. There are two long makeouts in later episodes.

Was getting bored this weekend,so decided to watch Gangland season 1 and 2 on Netflix and I didn't regret one bit. Highly recommend it if you are action thriller kind of person. Put your logic aside and watch it for pure enteraining European thriller.

Rana Naidu is pathetic. I thought I would watch with my uncles. Because they are the ones who love southern stars and paid for Netflix. Good god it is a pathetic vulgar series. I don't get how can someone so popular and big fan following can agree to such shows. Best part of Southern content. It's inclusive and can be enjoyed with family. This is bad. 😠👎

Rana Naidu is pathetic. I thought I would watch with my uncles. Because they are the ones who love southern stars and paid for Netflix. Good god it is a pathetic vulgar series. I don't get how can someone so popular and big fan following can agree to such shows. Best part of Southern content. It's inclusive and can be enjoyed with family. This is bad. 😠👎
Try Oppenheimer next time

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock