OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Pathaan on family demand.Contrary to my expectations I found movie Okish and at the least not boring.Characters have been made larger than life.VFX is awful in the movie.With the scale of movie better VFX was expected.Deepika is there for naach gaana and for getting some eyeballs.I do not understand the need for her to get bronzed up for the role.Shahrukh even though looks old in close shots still has the aura and star power to carry the movie on his shoulders.Overall it was a decent timepass.

I am waiting for unrated version of Pathaan on OTT platform. Hopefully, they will bring back two important things that's been left out it's theatre release.

I am waiting for unrated version of Pathaan on OTT platform. Hopefully, they will bring back two important things that's been left out it's theatre release.
You are talking as if it was Steven Spielberg or Tarantino's extended cut .
frustrated episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched first 4 episodes of Farzi,Vijay Sethupathy has been superb with his comic timing and accented hindi.It's great to see him doing an original hindi show and i hope to see more of him.

But in ott one thing is missing and that is vibe of srk fan's which they showed in theatre and also the unusual pause between one dialog to bgm which is in most of the scenes if you watch you know what i talking specially the scene when bhaijan made entry

Watched first 4 episodes of Farzi,Vijay Sethupathy has been superb with his comic timing and accented hindi.It's great to see him doing an original hindi show and i hope to see more of him.
Finished Farzi.Definitely worth watching the series just for Vijay Sethupathy.Shahid Kapoor is still in Kabir Singh zone.Unless there is a plan to make ssn.2 ,the ending could have been better.Overall there was nothing for me to complain other than K K Menon not able to do much.

Watched M. Night Shyamalan’s Knock at the Cabin today and my god its top tier! Slow burn story filled with a mysterious atmosphere with great suspense, I loved it! The direction is nothing short of brilliance! Cinematography and sound design were amazing and acting and plot were great too. (4.5/5)
Where to watch???

Watching the Desi version of “The Night Manager”.I have seen the original BBC series and in my opinion those who have watched will definitely compare the Desi version with it which I think is little unfair.For me the biggest problem with the Desi version is the 2 leading ladies I.e Sobhita Dhulipala and Tillotama Shome.Tillotama’s adaptation of Olivia Colman is the weakest performance among all characters.She is overacting in most sequences and doesn’t look convincing from any angle.Sobhita neither looks sensuous like Elizabeth Debicki nor shares the vulnerability of Elizabeth’s character.Perhaps the people who haven’t seen the BBC series would like the Desi version .

Currently watching Elite on Netflix, in third season rn, and it’s a good show but that’s just the first and the second season. But it became boring during third season because all 3 seasons are presented in an exact same format which follows non linear story telling I.e., showing the investigation of the crime and the events leading upto the crime together. That’s not to say it isn’t good, but the same rehash just makes it a boring watch. What’s your take on this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock